2-Day Short Inca Trail with 1 Night Hotel
One of the best known hiking trails in the world, the Inca Trail near Cusco in the Peruvian Andes is an ancient path, used by Incan pilgrims as the route to the spiritual citadel of Machu Picchu. Now is possible to experience the excitement of hiking the trail, one night hotel and visiting Machu Picchu on a less demanding, but equally spectacular 2 day tour.Starting with a unique and unforgettable train journey, our trek begins at KM104, the official start of the ‘Short Inca Trail’. Our route takes us into the heart of the majestic Andes and we climb to take in breathtaking views of the snow-capped mountains and the ancient ruins that still stand as a testament to the incredible engineering feats of the Incas.
Our hike culminates with our arrival at the Sun Gate of Machu Picchu. Arguably one of the most famous views on the planet, seeing this new wonder of the world for the first time is an experience that we guarantee will stay with you forever!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Inca trail fee
What's excluded :
- Last day lunch
- Huaynapicchu Mountain fee
Cusco – Km 104 – Wiayhuayna – Aguas Calientes
Our journey starts early in the morning. After our arrival at km 104 by train, the Royal Inca Trail begins with a hike to Chachabamba (2270 m/7448ft), where our guide will inform us about the ancient function of this archaeological site. After this, we will reach Wiayhuayna (2650 m/8694ft), the most important archaeological site besides Machu Picchu. Continuing our trail, the Sun Gate Inti Punku provides a nice viewpoint from which we can enjoy the nightfall on Machu Picchu (2400 m/7874ft). Since we have to continue our walk to our hotel in Aguas Calientes, we will only spend little time in the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu on the first day.
Accommodation: Hostel in Aguas Calientes
Hiking time: 06 hours
Total distance: 13 km
We will leave our hotel after breakfast at about 05:30 am by bus, continuing our journey to the Inca Citadel Machu Picchu. After our arrival at the citadel around 06:00 am, our guide will give us detailed tour about Machu Picchu and the Inca’s history. After this, you will have enough free time to enjoy and explore the site on your own.
Them back to Aguas Calientes train to Ollantaytambo then private van to Cusco
• Inca Trail, Machu Picchu Peru
• Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All the pick up is from your hotel
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.