2 Day Safari Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater
For those pressed for time, this two day/one night safari packs in two of Tanzania's most beloved national parks. You'll have the chance to see the Big Five and plenty more as you travel to these two wonderful parks.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire
Pass By: Tarangire National Park, Tarangire National Park, Arusha Region
Drive from Arusha to Tarangire National Park, home to Tanzania's largest elephant population, is a fascinating park during the dry season when the Tarangire River becomes a vital source of water for animals throughout the region. As vast herds of wildebeest and zebra move to the river to replenish, the park's lions, leopards, and hyenas capitalise in a dynamic display of nature's cruel beauty.
Stop At: Tarangire National Park, Tarangire National Park, Arusha Region
A fine alternative to the much-trodden safari paths of the Serengeti, Tarangire National Park offers bulbous baobabs next to lions, wildebeest, zebra and buffalo. Get a Signature safari guide to show you around.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: panorama
Day 2: Ngorongoro crater back to Arusha
Stop At: Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Arusha Region
It's then on to the world famous Ngorongoro Conservation Area, where cape buffalo, rhinoceros, and hippopotamus can be spotted amid the caldera's verdant plains. A picnic lunch by the hippo pool is a rare treat, allowing you to have a meal within a few dozen feet of these intimidating herbivores.
Duration: 7 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Masailand Safari Lodge, Arumeru Arusha, 1531, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.