2 Day Sacred Valley Tour & Machu Picchu
Explore the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu on this 2-day tour, one of the most famous tourist routes in all of Peru. We will visit Machu Picchu Citadel, knowing its history and its wonderful architecture, spend the night at Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu Town).
• Explore the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu on this 2-day tour from Cusco.
• Visit the archaeological sites of Pisac, Urubamba, and Ollantaytambo.
• Watch the sunrise over the famous Machu Picchu and learn about the Incas.
• Enjoy personalized service.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Briefing the day before in your hotel.
- 01 hotel night in Aguas Calientes, included breakfast.
- Professional guide English / Spanish in Group.
- Buffet Lunch in the Sacred Valley - Day 2.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo
What's excluded :
- Lunches and dinners
- Huayna Picchu or Mountain Machu Picchu (+30 USD please request in advance)
- Hot springs entrance fees (optional, you can do on your arrival in Aguas Calientes)
- Vistadome Train Upgrade: (+55 USD, please request in advance)
- Hotel upgrade: For an extra cost according to the category.
- Additional expenses
- Gratuity (optional)
Day 1: Cusco – Pisac – Ollantaytambo
Stop At: Pisac, Pisac, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Breakfast at the hotel. Around 8:00 AM we will pick you up from your Hotel and once there we will start our visit to the archaeological site of Pisac, located about 45 minutes from Cusco by private transport. Pisac give will you an idea of how advanced were the knowledge achieved by the Incas in architecture. As in other Inca constructions, some studies show that this was not a fortress but a kind of "real estate", property of Inca Pachacutec, consisting of platforms, domestic and ceremonial structures and aqueducts that provided the water for agriculture.
Another good reason to visit Pisac is its traditional market where you can find some unique and authentic memorabilia, at noon we will head to the town of Urubamba where we will have lunch, a buffet where you can enjoy the delicious Peruvian cuisine, Urubamba was one of the main agricultural centers of the Inca Empire.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo 08676 Peru
in the afternoon, we will visit the fortress of Ollantaytambo, which was a strategic military, agricultural and religious center to manage and control the Sacred Valley of the Incas; the constructs were presumed to be used for agricultural, as well as for military, walls and watchtowers (probably to protect them from jungle ethnicities). This archaeological site comprises a series of superimposed terraces, showing impressive and large stone blocks finely carved and placed on the upper deck. After we will board the train to Aguas Calientes to visit Machu Picchu early the next day.
Duration: 45 minutes
• Lunch: Buffet lunch in the sacred valley.
Accommodation included: Hotel basic Bed and Breakfast in aguas calientes.
Day 2: Aguas calientes – Machu Picchu – Cusco.
Stop At: Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
According the time of your time. We will transfer you to the bus station in Aguas Calientes, that will take us uphill to the Machu Picchu Archaeological Park. In Machu Picchu our tour guide will assist you to know better the history and architecture of the Inca City of Machu Picchu. Marvel with the buildings and Inca temples, besides the natural surrounding environment. After the tour we will have until 2:00 pm to roam freely Machu Picchu, in the afternoon, around 4:30 pm we will board the train back to Ollantaytambo, Around 6:30 pm we will meet you at the station and transfer you to your Hotel in Cusco, hours may vary based on the outputs of trains and train service you want to travel.
Duration: 2 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Cusco Region, Cusco Region
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- we need you to send us the following information: Full Name, Number of Passport, Nationality, Date of birth, Sex, Phone Number(Whatsapp).
- Name of your hotel in Cusco( if you don't have yet hotel in cusco you can send us this information later).
- Vegetarian option is available without extra cost, please advise at time of booking if required
- It is very important in your flight information: (The name of the airline you are going to arrive in Cusco, your flight number, arrival Date and Time).
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.