2-day Sacred Valley of the Incas and Machu Picchu tour
Know in 2 days the main attractions of this fascinating destination. Explore the Sacred Valley of the Incas and Machu Picchu accompanied by a train tour through mountain valleys.
The tour is characterized by quality and responsibility in managing the experience. Includes transfers, all entrances to the visited attractions and accommodation in the city of Cusco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Pick up service at the hotel in Cusco.
- All tickets to the attractions visited.
- Transportation from Cusco to Ollantaytambo (train station). Round trip.
- Ollantaytambo train ticket to Aguas Calientes. Round trip.
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu.
- 1 night accommodation in Cusco - Basic 3 * hotel
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Food and excursions that are not expressly indicated.
- Additional items (souvenirs, cigarettes, etc.).
- Personal expenses: Telephone calls, laundry expenses, alcoholic beverages, etc.
Day 1: Cusco - Sacred Valley - Cusco
Stop At: Sacred Valley of the Incas, 0051 Peru
We started our travel experience at the hotel. We head to the majestic Pisac Archaeological Complex, followed by the colorful Artisan Market; We will continue the journey along the valley passing through different typical towns until we reach the town of Urubamba, the capital of the Sacred Valley, to enjoy a buffet lunch that will allow you to enjoy the delicious Peruvian cuisine. At the end of the lunch we will travel half an hour more to the ancient, enigmatic and amazing Ollantaytambo Fortress, located very close to a typical Inca town. On the way back to Cusco we will visit the town of Chinchero known as the city of the rainbow, we will see terraces and its artisans market. We return to our mobility to go near the Plaza de Armas of Cusco, where our first day ends. We will spend the night in a hotel in Cusco.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: 1 night stay in Cusco. Hotel 3 *
Day 2: Machu Picchu - Ollantaytambo - Cusco
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
We started the tour very early picking you up at the hotel. With our private mobility we move to the tourist train station in Ollantaytambo. We will make a two-hour train trip to the town of Aguas Calientes that will allow us to admire the impressive landscapes. Arriving at the town we headed to the bus station to board ours with destination to the citadel of Machu Picchu, an earthly paradise recently located on the list of the new wonders of the world. We will have a two-hour guided tour to know the most important places such as: The Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Temple of the Three Windows, among others. After the tour you will have free time to learn more about the Inca city and capture memories of your experience in Machu Picchu. In the afternoon, we will descend by bus to the town of Aguas Calientes to board our train with return to the city of Cusco, where our activity ends.
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.