2-Day River Kwai Floathouse Experience from Bangkok
Join this 2-day tour for a spectacular experience at the River Kwai! Stay at the incredible Floathouse. Spend time at the bridge of River Kwai, visit the POW Cemetery of Kanchanaburi, ride the train over part of the Death Railway, visit Hellfire Pass, and more. (
01 Jan-30 Jun 2018 Hellfire Pass Interpretative Centre (the museum) will be closed for renovations, however, visits will still go ahead to the actual location to see Hellfire Pass. Then a visit will be made to Sir Weary Dunlop’s Park at the nearby Home Phutoey River Kwai Resort. Due to its similar historical thread it is believed that this is a suitable alternative to the museum while it is closed.)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 1 night accommodation at The Floathouse River Kwai
- Shared transportation
What's excluded :
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Optional extras available for train ride. (Seating is not guaranteed is cost. For guarantee of seating and bottle of cold water additional cost of 160THB. For guarantee of seating, tea or coffee and certificate additional costing is 300THB. Payment must be made prior to boarding train.
Day 1: the Kanchanaburi province
Stop At: River Kwai, Kanchanaburi Thailand
Visit the Kanchanaburi War Cemetery, a memorial to some 6000 allied prisoners of war during WWII who perished along the railway line. See, too, the world-famous bridge over the River Kwai, a part of Death Railway constructed by Allied POWs.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tour East, 942/157-159 Rama 4 Road 18-19th Floor Charn Issara Tower 1, Bangkok 10500 Thailand
Pickup from major hotels in the Bangkok downtown area.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Floathouse River Kwai
Day 2: Floathouse River Kwai
Stop At: Kanchanaburi, Kanchanaburi, Kanchanaburi Province
Arrive in the Kanchanaburi province and visit the Thailand–Burma Railway Center, an interactive museum, information and research facility dedicated to presenting the history of the Thailand–Burma Railway.
Duration: 45 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be aware that the pick-up for this tour is included and covers all the hotel located in the following areas:(Silom Road, Thai Cultural Centre, Phaya Thai, Huai Khang, Bang Rak, Sathorn, Surawong Road, Rajdamri Road, Ram Buttri Chana Songkhram, Luangsuan Road, Khaosan Road.)For hotel pick-ups outside of this area, an additional charge may be applied or a closer meeting point pick-up may be suggested to you by our Team upon reception of your booking.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. (This is particularly applicable to the Kanchanaburi to Bangkok transfer where traffic conditions can be very unpredictable.)
- Minimum age 3 years
- Child rates applicable for children between 3 and 12 years old if occupying the parents’ room. If bed required, adult rate will apply
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.