2-Day Private Yilan Trip from Taipei
Experience the scenic farms, rustic walking paths and folk culture of Yilan, one of the most breathtaking regions outside Taipei. Set against the backdrop of the Pacific Ocean, enchanting Yilan offers a wealth of natural resources, including lakes, rivers, waterfalls and hot springs. Your 2-day trip with an informative private guide includes overnight accommodation and breakfast in idyllic surroundings — located near Jiaoxi Hot Spring (operates fall and winter) and the National Center for Traditional Arts.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Whiskey and honey sampling
- 1-night accommodation in a double-bed room
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hot springs (fall and winter only)
- Natural beauty surrounds you in Yilan during your 2-day trip, including round-trip transport by private vehicle and the complete attention of your knowledgeable guide. Enjoy cozy accommodations during your overnight stay with double-red room. Bikes are available for guests to use on their own to cycle along neighboring rice fields.
Departure Point :Your Taipei city hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Tour returns to original departure point at around 6:30pm
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The legal drinking age in Taiwan is 18. Travelers younger than 18 will not be allowed to participate in whiskey sampling
- Hot spring option is not available during the summer
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.