2-Day Private Trip to Yuntai Mountain and Shaolin Temple from Beijing by Bullet Train
Join this 2 day private tour to travel from Beijing to Yuntai Mountain and Shaolin Temple by bullet train. Other than experience the spectacular UNESCO World Heritage at Shaolin Temple, you will also get out of the noisy city, enter a virgin forest, breath the fresh air and enjoy the charm of the nature at Yuntai Mountain. This private tour includes 2nd class bullet train tickets, entrance fee, tasty local lunch, one night accommodation, an English-speaking guide and transport by private vehicle. After the tour, you can choose to end your tour in Zhengzhou or travel back to Beijing.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation of standard twin room (two beds), based on twin share.
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=diner)
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (For hotels within the 4th ring road of Beijing city)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Monastero Shaolin (Shaolin Temple)
- Entry/Admission - Pagoda Forest of Shaolin Temple
- Entry/Admission - Yuntaishan Geopark
What's excluded :
- Single supplement charge of accommodation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monastero Shaolin (Shaolin Temple), Songshan Mountain, Dengfeng 450000 China
Day 1: Beijing –Zhengzhou -- Yuntai Mountain ( L, D )
Your driver will pick you up from your Beijing city hotels lobby and take you to the Beijing West Railway Station. You will take the morning train to Zhengzhou, which takes about 2.5 hours.
Upon arrival, meet your friendly local tour guide, heading directly to Shaolin Temple. Enjoy a local lunch before start your tour.
Shaolin Temple is famous for Chinese Kungfu, first you will have a chance to witness the real Kung Fu performed by Shaolin monks. As a UNESCO Site, the Shaolin Temple was first constructed in 495 A.D. As Chinese Kungfu also originated from Shaolin Temple, it has been recognized as the origin of Chan Buddhism and the cradle of Kungfu. Accompanied by your knowledgable tour guide, you will get you know the histories and related stories about Shaolin Temple - culture, people and soul.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pagoda Forest of Shaolin Temple, West of Shaolin Temple, Dengfeng 450000 China
Next, explore the Pagoda Forest which is a concentration of tomb pagodas for eminent monks and abbots of the temple. There are more than 240 tomb pagodas of various sizes from the Tang, Song, Jin, Yuan, Ming and Qing dynasties (618-1911), making it the biggest pagoda forest in China.
Afterwards, heading to Yuntai Mountain, which takes about 2 hours. Your accommodation and dinner are included.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Yuntaishan Geopark, Mt Taihang, Xiuwu County, Jiaozuo China
Day 2: Yuntai Mountain - Beijing (B, L)
After breakfast in your hotel, start to explore the UNESCO World Geologic Park at Yuntai Mountain.
Yuntai Mountain features most in natural scenery, including towering mountains, fascinating gorges, luxury trees, various waterfall, spring, brook and lakes and so on. Apart from enjoyable view, you can also feel the rich culture. Seven sages in Wei and Jin Dynasties have lived in Baijia Cliff for over twenty years. The Yuntai Mountain has its own glass bridge! The entire walkway is mostly transparent, allowing visitors to literally look at the world beneath their feet.Viewing the mountains from the glass bridge was simply marvellous – a 360 view of the place. Yun Tai Mountain boasts 11 scenic spots, it is impossible to complete all of them in a day or two, your tour guide will give suggestions and you can choose 1 or 2 to visit.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Beijing West Railway Station, No.118, Lian Hua Chi East Rd Fengtai District, Beijing 100036 China
After the tour finished, you can choose to be transferred back to your hotel in Zhengzhou (Booked on your own). Or take the evening bullet train back to Beijing(3 hours).Once arrives, your driver will pick you up at Beijing West Railway Station and transfer you back to your hotel in Beijing City. (Booked on your own)
Note: You will take the train on your own, your local English speaking tour guide will meet you in Zhengzhou.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
your tour guide will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel by holding your name sign
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant (0-3 year old)is free they do not occupy a seat
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants
- Overnight accommodation of standard twin room (two beds), based on twin share. Single supplement will be informed and charged if you ask for single occupancy
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.