2-Day Private Tour to The Taj Mahal and Agra from Jaipur
Embark on a private overnight tour from Jaipur to Agra and back. Visit famous locations such as Fatehpur Sikri (own expense), the Taj Mahal, and the Agra Fort. Go shopping in the local bazaar and enjoy daily lunches.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 1-night accommodation on twin sharing with breakfast (If booked with option including Hotels)
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
Day 1: Jaipur to 4-Hrs drive to Agra
Stop At: Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
At 8am, your driver will pick you up from Jaipur the airport or your hotel and begin your 4-hour drive to Agra.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Fatehpur Sikri, Fatehpur Sikri, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Lunch Break, Lunch will be provided at Local Restaurant.
After Lunch we visit to Fatehpur Sikri (own expense) (A Unesco World Heritage Site), is 01 Hrs drive from Fatehpur Sikri to Agra. It has been described as “the world’s most perfectly preserved ghost town”. Built by Akbar in the late 16th century, it was abandoned after only 14 years, and the elegant buildings of this superb walled city remain intact to this day.
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at a 4* Hotel: Four Point by Sheraton or similar / Overnight at a 5* Hotel: The Hilton or similar
Day 2: Agra City Tour and 4-Hrs drive to Jaipur
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
6am We visit to explore the monumental heritage of the Great Mughals, including the magnificent Taj Mahal (Closed on Fridays), a Unesco World Heritage Site is one of the Seven Wonders of the World and surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Next we visit Agra Fort (A Unesco World Heritage Site), Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is made of red sandstone. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Carpet House Agra, HIG-27, Taj Nagri Phase-1, Agra 282001 India
After Sightseeing enjoy the shopping in Agra is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and softstone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are: leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Lunch Break, Lunch will be provided at one of the best Local AC Restaurant.
After visiting Agra and we drive 4-hrs drive to Jaipur.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel / Airport or Anywhere in JaipurAirports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints, serious medical conditions, or pregnant women
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.