2-Day Private Tour to Taj Mahal, Agra from Mumbai
Traveling independently to see Agra’s Taj Mahal from Mumbai can be stressful, with , accommodation, and guides to pre-book. Save all the time and effort with this private 2-day trip that covers all the essentials, including return flights to Delhi, private round-trip transport to Agra, an overnight hotel, and private guiding at the UNESCO-listed Taj and Agra Fort. Plus, you get shopping time, breakfast, and Mumbai airport transfers included.
See the Taj Mahal in Agra on a 2-day private trip from Mumbai
Travel with ease, with return flights to Delhi and private car to Agra
Guided tours of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, plus shopping time in Agra
Includes overnight hotel stay in Agra, entry fees, breakfast, and airport transfers
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 1-Night hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Fuel surcharge
- Pickup Drop in Mumbai
- Monument Fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Guide
What's excluded :
- Flight Tickets (Mumbai - Delhi)(Delhi-Mumbai)
Day 1: Mumbai to Delhi by flight and 3-Hrs drive to Agra
Pass By: Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Morning pickup at 5 am approx from your hotel in Mumbai and transfer to Mumbai airport, board in flight for Delhi.
Pass By: Delhi Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Delhi arrival meet with our drive with your name placard and transfer to Agra, three Hrs drive from Delhi to Agra via expressway.
Pass By: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
On arrival in Agra check inn to hotel and relax. Evening - enjoy Photo Tour of Taj Mahal from Mehtab Bagh — The Moonlit Garden, A little known prime viewing spot of the Taj Mahal exists opposite the monument on the northern shores of the Yamuna River in Agra. It is Mehtab Bagh, a centuries old garden complex, open to the public but little advertised and not easily visited for short term Agra visitors.
Evening - enjoy shopping in Agra is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and softstone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are: leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: 5 Star Hotels: The Crystal Sarovar Premier or similar,
Day 2: Agra City Tour and 3-Hrs drive to Delhi and Fly to Mumbai (B)
Pass By: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
6am at sunrise, the magnificent Taj Mahal (Closed on every Friday) one of the Seven Wonders of the World and surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. 20,000 men laboured for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan's beloved wife. It's a wealth of white marble and semi-precious stone - undoubtedly the highlight of the tour.
Pass By: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Return to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast we visit the historic Agra Fort, this powerful fortress of red sandstone encompasses, within its 2.5-km-long enclosure walls, the imperial city of the Mughal rulers. It comprises many fairy-tale palaces, such as the Jahangir Palace and the Khas Mahal, built by Shah Jahan; audience halls, such as the Diwan-i-Khas; and two very beautiful mosques.
Pass By: Kali Bari Temple, Mandir Marg, Kali Bari Marg, New Delhi 110001 India
Then enjoy free exploring the local handicrafts and shopping centers of the city where one can look for marble inlay work, fine quality carpets, Zari and embroidery, leather goods etc. Before heading back to Delhi 3-hrs drive by car where you will be drop-off at Delhi airport flight to Mumbai. Arrival in Mumbai airport and transfer to your Hotel in Mumbai
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaTraveler pickup is offeredPickup from Hotel / Cruise Port or Anywhere in MumbaiAirports
- Mumbai Airport, Maharashtra 400099, Mumbai India
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Driver & Guide will wear mask,gloves and regularly sanitized the hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.