2-Day Private Tour of Agra incl Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri & Agra Fort from Delhi
Witness India’s one-of-a-kind architectural wonders on this 2-day private tour of Agra, a city boasting a large number of unique red-sandstone structures. Learn about India’s Mughal Empire by exploring three of Agra’s UNESCO World Heritage sites: Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri (the City of Victory) and the famous Taj Mahal. Find out about the third emperor of this empire, Akbar the Great, on a guided tour of Akbar’s Tomb in Sikandra, and visit Fatehpur Sikri to see one of India’s largest mosques. Overnight accommodation and private transportation included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation in air-conditioned sedan, SUV or minivan depending on number of passengers.
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Fatehpur Sikri
What's excluded :
Day 1: Delhi to Agra
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
Itmaud UD-daula is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Bachcha Taj", the tomb of Etmauddaula is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
A 16th-century red-sandstone fortress. Explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site with your guide to see its remarkable palaces, embellished chambers and marvelous mosques, like the Pearl Mosque.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
One of India’s most renowned monuments. On a guided tour, discover why archaeologists all over the world consider this one of the finest examples of Mughal architecture.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Overnight accommodation with dinner in 3, 4, or 5-star hotel in Agra (as per option selected)
Day 2: Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Delhi
Stop At: Fatehpur Sikri India
Fatehpur Sikri which means "The City of Victory", was the capital of the Mughal Empire for about 10 years. Walk around inside the inner citadel of the city with your guide and see some of its finest monuments including Panch Mahal, Buland Darwaza, and Jama Masjid -- one of India’s largest mosques.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Departure from Agra City to Delhi airport/Hotel.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up guests from any hotel in Delhi or Delhi airport.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No strict dress code is enforced in tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended
- Hotel rooms have either a double bed or two single/twin beds fit for 2 people. Please contact local tour operator after to request bed type; contact info will be provided on your confirmation voucher. If you are traveling with an odd number of individuals, an additional bed will be placed in one room
- Maximum group size is 8 passengers
- Language-speaking guide services (other than English) are available at no extra charge. Please contact your tour operator to make arrangements
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.