2 Day Private Tour - Nuwara Eliya -Kandy
Short visit to Hill country, single night, 2-day visit in the excellent slope nation of Sri Lanka. Visit the picturesque slope nation, encompassed by the evergreen valleys and tea domains. Witness the excellent Ramboda waterfall and climb the cool, hazy pinnacles of Horton Plains National Park and achieve World's End, where your view will enable you to see Sri Lanka from a large number of meters above ocean level. Investigate the delightful, comfortable little town of Nuwara Eliya, considered 'Little England' by the British amid their run in Colonial Ceylon a few hundred years back.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation at a economy hotel.
- Meal plan on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Transport in a Private Car, inclusive of all chauffer accommodation, cost of fuel, parking & highway tolls.
- Service of an English-Speaking Chauffeur Guide throughout the tour.
- 1-Trek to Horton Plains National Park.
- 1.) Gregory Lake,
- 2.) Hakgala Botanical Gardens.
- All prevailing taxes and service charges (Except for Credit Card Charges)
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry Visa Fees/ submit your individual visa application.
- The personal spending (Tips, Laundry, Mini Bar, Telephone, Internet, Fax etc)
- International / Domestic Airfare
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Tips & Portages.
- Cost of Beverages
- Meals where not specified.
- Compulsory Supplements on 24th December and 31st December.
- Entrance fees where not specified.
- Day 01 - Kandy / Nuwara Eliya
Begin your tour at 0700 hrs from your hotel in Kandy. You will be met by an assigned chauffeur direct from Recharge Travels. After the conventions at the lodging, you will be escorted to your ventilated vehicle and continue to Ramboda. (Travel Time – 1 to 1 ½ hrs)
On entry to Ramboda, visit Ramboda Falls and a Tea Factory and get a guided visit through a Tea Estate and take in more about the assortments, preparing strategies and characteristics of tea.
Visit a Tea Factory and an estate where you would perceive how the world's renowned "Ceylon Tea" is made. In 1824 a tea plant was conveyed to Ceylon by the British from China and was planted in the Royal Botanical Gardens in Peradeniya for non-business purposes. James Taylor was a British native who presented business tea ranch in Sri Lanka (Ceylon). He landed to Sri Lanka in 1852 and settled down in Loolecondera home in Kandy. Today even individuals who have never known about Sri Lanka know about Ceylon tea, which is known for its quality.National Park.
On finish keep on Nuwara Eliya and check in to the Hotel. (Travel Time – 1 to 1 ½ hrs)
Later go on a grand visit in Nuwara Eliya City.
The good country city that was the excellent occasion resort town of the British in the nineteenth and mid twentieth hundreds of years. Appreciate strolling through the roads with their really little bungalows, interesting manors, and delightful chateaus. Make a memory in the old red-bricked postoffice as you buy a cheap and beautiful postcard to bring home or send to your companions. Unwind at Queen Victoria Park or on the shores of Lake Gregory.
On fruition come back to the inn and unwind.
Day 02 - Nuwara Eliya / Horton Plains / Kandy
At a young hour in the morning continue to Horton Plains National Park to go on a beautiful climb in the National Park. (Travel Time – 50 to 60 mins)
Visit the delightful Horton Plains National Park in Ohiya, with its montane fields and cloud timberlands. Appreciate the glorious perspectives from the slope of World's End and the cooling splashes from Baker's Falls. Catch looks of the numerous endemic fauna that make their home in the fields. Become more acquainted with additional about the archeological finds that were found in the region.
From that point visit Hakgala Botanical Garden.
On fruition come back to the inn, unwind, look at and continue to your inn in Kandy. (Travel Time-2 to 2 ½ hrs)
Departure Point :Your Hotel in Kandy
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Your Hotel in Kandy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking, however, Infant meals not included
- A significant amount of walking is involved
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions & pregnant women
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.