2-Day Private Tiger Leaping Gorge Trekking Tour
Tiger Leaping Gorge is one of the favorite hiking routes among the worldwide and also the most beautiful and deepest Gorge in China.
During this hiking, we can experience the local mountain tribe people's life.
In good weather, guests can see the sky full with bright stars, especially the Milky way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Tiger Leaping Gorge (Hutiao Xia)
- Entry/Admission - Haba Snow Mountain
What's excluded :
Day 1: Lijiang-Tiger Leaping Gorge-Nuoyu Village-28 bends-Teahorse Guest House
Stop At: Tiger Leaping Gorge (Hutiao Xia), 100 km NW of Lijiang Hutiaoxia Town, Shangri-La County 674402 China
The Tiger Leaping Gorge, one of the world's deepest river canyons, is famous for its breathtaking scenery of rock and water. It is 100 kilometers and 2 hours driving roughly from Lijiang. It got its name from the legend, in China's ancient past, a tiger, fleeing from a hunter, jumped across the gorge. It is the deepest gorges in China, The gorge is formed by the narrowing of the river as it is forced between Jade Dragon Snow Mountain and Haba Snow Mountain, at an altitude of almost 3,900 meters (12,795 ft). There are 18 dangerous shoals and the narrowest part of the river is only around 30 meters (33 yards).
Most travelers prefer to hike along the gorge for 2 days. This is one of the world's 10 classical Trekking Routes (Entry Level), so hiking along the Haba Snow Mountain roads for mountain views for splendid gorge views is very popular and worthwhile.
Today we will hike around 4 hours, we can visit the great view of upper Tiger Leaping Gorge and the local mountain people's life.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Teahorse Guest House, Yongsheng Village. It is a normal Guest house with 24 hours hotwater for shower.
Day 2: Teahorse Guest House-Bendiwan Village-Guanyin Water Fall-Middle Tiger Leaping Gorge
Stop At: Haba Snow Mountain, South-East of Xianggelila, Shangri-La County 674400 China
Haba Snow Mountain locates at Shangrila county, it is 5396 meters high, the hiking trail is in this mountain. During the 4 hours trekking today, we can see the best view of the Tiger Leaping Gorge, the local smiling famers, the goats in the mountain rocks, and the Yangtze River at the foot of us. After we arrive at Middle Gorge, we will have a tea break at Tina's Guest house, and then take our car back to Lijiang, then finish our nice hiking.
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up guests at the exit of Lijiang airport with a welcome board marked with guests name. For the guests who stay in their hotel, we will pick up them in the hotel lobby on the appointed time. we will keep contact with email or phone, we make it sure we will pick up guests successfully.Airports
- Lijiang Airport, Lijiang China
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.