2 Day Private Safari in Tarangire and Lake Manyara National Park
Serengeti Safari Booking does not skimp on what you came to see. Our company free pick-up and drop off from the hotels and Airports.We also allocate good Hotels, Lodges for the travelers who didn't book. 2 Day Private Safari in Lake Manyara and Tarangire National Park provides enough time to explore the African culture(Maasai and Barabaig) and wildlife in their habitats in a 2 by 2 seat 4WD Jeep everyone in a window seat. Expect to sightview the great number of wildlife specifically the big 5 such as tree climbing Lions, Buffalos, Leopards, elephant,in a single day and other wildlife such as Zebra,Gazelle,Giraffe, different reptiles,endangered wildcats and dogs, wildebeest, great number of baboons and monkeys, Dwarf Mangoose, Pythons, number of bird species than anywhere in Tanzania including Flamingo, Hippopotamus, many Fish families. Inside the Park expect to Canoeing in the Lake, Walking Safari, Canopy Walking away, Hot air baloon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- All Fees and Taxes
- Airport pickup and Drop-off
- Free Day tour on Request
- Accommodation(camping, mid range or lodge) included in 1 night before and after the safari
- Sleeping bag, bathing towels and soaps
- Drinking water and Wine
- Other dietary requirements on request
- A professional driver/guide who can speak English, Spain and French
- Entry/Admission - Arusha Village Experience
- Entry/Admission - Tarangire National Park
- Entry/Admission - Lake Manyara National Park
- All activities of game drive and (walking safari if indicated in an itinerary)
- Entry/Admission - Lake Manyara
What's excluded :
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- All things of personal in nature
- Tips and Gratuities for a Guide and Cooker
Day 1: Arusha Town to Tarangire National Park
Stop At: Tarangire National Park, Tarangire National Park, Arusha Region
• 7.00 am Breakfast at Hotel.
• 8.00 am you’ll be picked up from the hotel by guide/driver and you’ll have 2 hour drive to Tarangire National Park gate.
• Lunch at 1.00 pm at picnic site
• You’ll have 6 hours game-drive (in a pop-up four wheel safari Jeep) in Tarangire.
• lunch at 1.00 pm at picnic site.
• At the evening 6.00 pm you’ll head to Fig Big Tree Lodge for your dinner and overnight.
Tarangire The Park is located 118km (2 hours driving) South-West of Arusha and has a total surface area of 2850sq km. The Park has sparse vegetation strewn with baobab and acacia trees and it is the only area with greatest concentration of wildlife outside Serengeti Eco-system. Tarangire is the only place in Tanzania that contain high population density of elephants, more than 300 elephants have been marked at the Park.It’s the only place in Tanzania where dry-country antelope such as stately fringe –eared oryx and peculiar long-necked gerenuk are regularly observed by unparalled game viewing.While trekking in Tarangire Park expect to undertake guided walking safari, game driving and the common animals expected to viewed are Zebra, Buffalo,Impala, Giraffe, Kori bustard heaviest flying bird, Tarangire Pythons.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Dinne rand Overnight at Fig big tree Lodge
Day 2: Lake Manyara National Park to Arusha Town
Stop At: Lake Manyara National Park Tanzania
• 7.00 am Early breakfast in Fig big tree.
• 8.30 am you’ll be picked up and start game drive at Lake Manyara National park.
• You’ll have not less than 6 hours game-drive(four wheel pop-up safari jeep) in Lake Manyara.
• Lunch at picnic site at 1.00 pm.
• 16.00 pm you’ll start exiting the Lake Manyara National Park Gate heading to Fig big tree.
• Dinner and overnight at Fig big tree lodge.
The Park has a variety of diverse habitats such as evergreen underground water forest, woodlands in the western shore of the lake, extensive swamps, grassland and alkaline lake where in its edge provide feeding area for a thousands of flamingo and it’s the only area in Tanzania with large number of birds’ species more than 500 species have been documented in the park. The lake is home for a number of fish families. 180 butterflies' species have been documented in the Park. Common wildlife expect to sight are thousands of wildebeest, Thomson’s & Grant’s gazelle, zebra, bushbuck, waterbuck, bush elephant, giraffe, baboons, warthogs, hippopotamus, african wild cats, african civet, spotted hyena, honey badge, black-backed, climbing tree lion, leopard.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Dinner and Overnight at Arusha Tourist Inn
Departure Point :Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick up client(s) fio any Hotel/ Airport as soon as they call/ emailed usAirports
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.