2 Day Private Nature Photography Workshop in the National Park
The Peneda-Gerês National Park is a region of tremendous beauty, where habitats are still well preserved, of which some emblematic species are part, like the Iberian wolf and the Iberian mountain goat.
In this private workshop you will learn photography while visiting one of the most beautiful location of the country and you’ll have all my attention just for you. I'm an experienced biologist and nature photographer and I hope to show you many of the animals that inhabit these wonderful habitats. However, wildlife can be illusive and so I cannot guarantee you any sights of any species, but I’ll do my best.
This activity is ideal not only for beginners, who seek to improve their work, but also for experienced photographers looking for someone to guide them through the beautiful Portuguese nature. Throughout the activity, depending on your photography skill level, I will teach you useful techniques of nature photography and I will always be available to answer your questions.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
This activity starts at Vilarinho das Furnas, a place known for a beautiful lagoon surrounded by forests and mountains. If you are a beginner I’ll teach you the basics of photography, which will help you to operate your camera in manual mode during the rest of the workshop and improve your photography greatly.
Afterwards, we will walk along the "Geira Romana" trail, through beautiful oak and strawberry tree forests, with the objective of photographing everything of interest and consolidating the knowledge learned before. After lunch we are going to scout the area along the lagoon and try to find a composition to photograph that beautiful place at the sunset.
On the second day before sunrise we will make our way to a special place. From that place we will have the opportunity to photograph the contrast between rugged mountains and the dense forest. Then it’s time for a walk in the oldest forest of Portugal “Mata de Albergaria” a place full of unique wildlife and ancient trees.
Before the day ends we are going to visit one of the most beautiful viewpoints, the Pedra Bela and this workshop wouldn’t be finished without photographing one of the many crystal-clear waterfalls.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I will pick you up from your hotel in Porto or Braga.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Daniel Santos