2-Day Private Golden Triangle Tour to Agra and Jaipur from Delhi
Golden Triangle 2-Days Private Tour from Delhi is one of the most popular tour in the world and many inbound tourists comes every year to see the magnificent Taj Mahal and an authentic culture of Rajasthan in Jaipur. This tour is specially designed for the customers who has a limited time. This private tour offers a one night hotel accommodation in Agra and a private car. Private tour guide during the city tour in Agra and Jaipur for more personalized tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour
- One Night Hotel Accommodation in deluxe hotel on a single, twin or triple sharing as per the package
- Complimentary Morning Breakfast in the Hotel
- All transfers and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop off
- Private Car with uniformed driver
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Live Licensed Tour Guide
- Car Type : for two people, three-seater sedan (Toyota Etios Or Similar)
- Car Type : for three to five people, six-seater wagon (Toyota Innova Or Similar)
- Car Type : for six to 10 people, ten-seater van (Tempo Traveler)
- Government Service tax (GST) is included
What's excluded :
- Meals except breakfast, monuments fees, tips and personal expenses
- Anything not specified in the Inclusions
- Day 1 - New Delhi - Agra by car and Sightseeing
Begin the trip with a pick-up from the airport, railway station, hotel or another desired location in Delhi and you will be taken to Agra, the city of the Taj Mahal via a 3-hour drive on the expressway. Upon arrival to Agra, meet the tour guide and proceed to the magnificent monument Taj Mahal.
The Taj Mahal is an ivory white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna River. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
Next to visit the Taj Mahal, explore the
Agra Fort, yet another UNESCO World Heritage site. Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal dynasty till 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. After visiting Agra Fort, you will be driven to Jaipur.
Overnight Stay in Jaipur.
Day 2: Jaipur - Local sightseeing and Departure
In the morning after breakfast, meet your local guide and visit the
Amber Fort. The Amber Fort was the capital of this state a long time ago. En route, enjoy a photo stop at
Hawa Mahal - the Palace of the Winds. Later, visit
Jantar Mantar (Observatory), City Palace and the apartment housing museums with an array of textiles, costumes, arms, weapons and paintings. In the end, you will be transferred to your hotel in New Delhi or another location in the city.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Delhi Airport Or Your Hotel in New Delhi / Gurgaon
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No charge for infant (Age 02 Years or below)
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- Current valid passport is require on the day of traveling
- Mandatory Gala Dinner charges will apply during new years eve & Christmas days at additional cost of INR 3500/- per person from 20th December to 02nd January of every year
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.