2-Day Private Danxia Mountain and Nanhua Monastery Tour From Guangzhou by Bullet Train
This 2-day tour offers you opportunity to explore the 3 well-known sites in Guangdong province, Danxia Mountain, Nanhua Monastery and Maba Man ruin. You will climb up the mountain and view the stunning river running between mountains. The amazing Mummy Buddha in Nanhua Monastery will impress you profoundly. Moreover, the Maba Man Ruin is a site to learn the pre-modern hominid history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bullet train (Second Class)
- Entry/Admission - Shaoguan Danxia Mountain Geopark
- Entry/Admission - Nanhua Buddhist Temple
- Entry/Admission - Maba Man Ruins
What's excluded :
Day 1: Guangzhou/Shaoguan by bullet train
Pass By: Silk Road Trips, 185 Road Xiaobei, Yuexiu District Suite 816, Guangzhou 510000 China
Stop At: Shaoguan Danxia Mountain Geopark, Danxia Mountain Scenic Spot, Renhua County 512300 China
At 8:00am, your guide will meet you at your hotel lobby. Then, transfer to Guangzhou Nan Railway Station (Guangzhou South) to catch a bullet train from Guangzhou to Shaoguan (1 hour). Upon arrival in Shaoguan, you will be transferred to Danxia Mountain which is a Natural Heritage inscribed by UNESCO in 2010. You can climb up the highest peak Zhanglao Summit to have a bird's eye view of the mountains. Moreover you can view the Yangyuan Rock that looks like a male phallus. Afterwards we will drive to Shaoguan city for overnight in 4* hotel. In the evening you will visit Fengcai Pavilion in the city, which was built originally in Song Dynasty (960-1279 AD) and rebuilt many times in the history. The pavilion is the token of the city Shaoguan with well-preserved traditional architectural style, it is nice to visit it in the evening when the lights are on.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: 5-star Ramada Hotel or 4-star Hotel De Royce
Day 2: Shaoguan/Guangzhou by bullet train
Stop At: Nanhua Buddhist Temple, Along Caoxi River, 7km east to Maba Town, Qujiang District, Shaoguan 512110 China
After hotel breakfast, you will be transferred to Nanhua Monastery which is a well-known Chinese Buddhism site for Huineng Monk Mummy Buddha.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Maba Man Ruins, No.3 Shiyan Road, Qujiang District, Shaoguan 513023 China
Afterwards, you will visit Maba Man Ruin Park, which is the pre-modern hominid whose remains were discovered in 1958 in caves near Nanhua Monastery. Then, you will have lunch before you are transferred to Shaoguan Railway Station to catch a bullet train back to Guangzhou (1 hour). Upon arrival in Guangzhou, you will be transferred back to your hotel where the tour concludes.
Duration: 1 hour
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick you up from your centrally located Guangzhou hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants (for your train ticket reservation)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers over 3 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.