2 Day Private Classical Tour Greece in Delphi, Ancient Olympia, Nafpaktos city
Book now 2 day tour to Delphi & Ancient Olympia combing a visit at the Byzantine Monastery of Hosios Loukas, one of the most important monuments of Middle Byzantine architecture and art that has been listed on UNESCO's World Heritage Sites.
Visit Delphi that was regarded as the center of the world, because of its location, as you are going to find out and the Ancient Oracle, where is said that Pythia delivered oracles! We will reach the village of Arachova, the most bustling winter destination in Greece, a mountainous village at 1000 meters altitude.
Join the Olympic Games spirit which unites all countries worldwide, by visiting their birthplace, Ancient Olympia, where the first games were held! Stay overnight in the beautiful seaside town of Naupactus, where you can dine next to the Venetian Port, visit the Venetian Castle and enjoy the view! Last but not least, we recommend you visiting the eldest wine castle in Greece that was founded in 1861 and hosts the oldest wine in Greece!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Private Transportation with Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking driver
- 1 night accommodation in coastl city of Nafpaktos
- All taxes
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Tour guides available with additional cost
- Entry/Admission - Monastery of Hosios Loukas
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Site of Olympia
Day 1: ATHESN - ARACHOVE - DELPHI - NAFPAKTOS
Stop At: Monastery of Hosios Loukas, Distomo 32005 Greece
Our driver will pick you up from your Hotel in Athensl at 08.30 and in about a couple of hours we will make our first stop at the wonderful Byzantine Monastery of St. Loukas.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Arachova, Arachova, Boeotia Region, Central Greece
We will depart to reach the village of Arachova, the most bustling winter destination in Greece, a mountainous village at 1000 meters altitude. Discover the traditional character of the village by taking a coffee break. Don’t forget to try the famous, traditional cheese, Arachova’s formaela, in various forms.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Delphi, Delphi, Phocis Region, Central Greece
We will leave in order to visit our next destination, the archaeological site of Delphi. The Pan-Hellenic sanctuary of Delphi lies within the angle formed by the twin rocks of the Phaedriades and was regarded as the center of the world. We will visit Castalia Spring, the monument of the Argive Kings, the treasury of the Athenians, the Athenian Stoa, the Polygonal Wall, the monument of Platea and the Temple of Apollo famous for its oracle and Delphi museum.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nafpaktos Old Port, Naupactus 30300 Greece
Our first day will come to an end, at the beautiful seaside town of Nafpaktos where you can visit the Venetian Castle, the Venetian Port
Duration: 2 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: 1 Night accommodation in Nafpaktos city included
Day 2: NAFPAKTOS - ANCIENT OLYMPIA (optional visit in a Winery)
Stop At: Archaeological Site of Olympia, Archea Olympia, Olympia 27065 Greece
Leaving the beautiful city of Nafpaktus and we will cross over the amazing bridge of Rion – Antirion, one of the biggest bridges in Europe.
We recommend (optional) that you pay a visit the oldest wine castle, located southeast of Patras for wine tasting and exploration of the traditional cellar in which Mavrodaphne 1873 still lives and breathes: the oldest wine in Greece.
Then we are leaving to visit Ancient Olympia, where the first Olympic Games took place back in 776 B.C. There you will visit the temple of Zeus the most celebrated sanctuary of ancient Greece. Dedicated to Zeus, in antiquity was housing one of the 7 wonders of the Ancient world, the gold and ivory statue of Zeus, which Phedias had created. Visit the temple of Hera, the shrine of Pelops (one of the oldest in the sanctuary), the Council house where the athletes took the Olympic oath, the Treasury houses, the Gymnasium and the Palestra where they used to exercise for a month prior to the Games and finally the Stadium, where the marble starting blocks are still in position! Although secluded near the west coast of the Peloponnese, Olympia became the most important religious and athletic center in Greece. After all we will depart for Athens. On our way back, we will make a quick stop at the famous Canal of Corinth, a waterway that crosses the narrow Isthmus of Corinth to link the Gulf of Corinth to the Saronic Gulf, with the breathtaking view of 80m height and 6km length! There you will have some time, so don’t forget to strike a pose!
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Athens, Athens, Attica
We will drop you off to your hotel in Athens. Our services ends
Duration: 4 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hotel, Piraeus port or pick up from Athens airport with additional cost
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Note that we arrange double sharing room, for 2 persons & a triple room for 3 persons, if you wish other type of rooms please ask it with extra cost
- Post Covid 19 Policy on our vehicles Sedan: Maximum of 2 passengers in a sedan car and 4 passengers in a Minivan to secure social distance between tourists. For families with children, no limitations apply. All our tours will be Private tours to secure maximum hygiene. Vehicles will be sanitiazed before every pick-up. Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop during the day. Tourists should wear facemasks. Fresh trash bag will be in every vehicle and waste will be destroyed at the end of every tour.
- Free of charge / complimentary face masks and hand sanitizers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.