2 Day PADI Scuba Diver Course, Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
Get Padi Certified in only 2 days. Complete the Padi Scuba Diver Course and become a certified diver to 12 mtrs, under supervision of an instructor or divemaster. A funfilled and relaxed 2 day course.
Day 1 starts in the swimming pools where you learn the basics skills, and then day 2 we dive from one of Gran Canarias stunning beaches.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
You will start the amazing diving course by completing the confined water sessions wih us. We start approx 9am and finish approx 2pm each day.
On the second day we put the skills you mastered on day 1 into practice and head to one of the local beaches where we complete the 2 open water dives. During these two dives you will relax and get comfortable underwater whilst putting into practice your skills.
• Blue Water Diving, Avenida de Joaquin Blanco Torrent 2 Holiday Club Puerto Calma, 35130 Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria Spain
Departure Point :Holiday Club Puerto Calma, Av. Joaquín Blanco Torrent, 2, 35130 Gran Canaria, Las Palmas, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.