2 Day Motorcycle tour to explore the real Mountain life
Y Ty for sure and this is just the first step of a wonderful adventure, good things waiting in front of you. the dramatic mountainous landscape which you can see, continues all the way to the Chinese border. Several small roads penetrate deep into steep, terraced valleys and climb high above ferocious rivers, swollen with cold mountain water, to remote minority villages, where a handful of homestays offer basic accommodation for a night. Creating a scenic loop, starting and ending in Sapa via the hilltop hamlet of Y Ty, this short, easily-navigable road trip is a great escape from the increasingly grim and touristy mountain town of Sapa.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Local Motorbike Guide.
- Semi - Automatic, spare parts and fuel
- Protective gear, helmet and rain gear.
- All entrance fee/permits/tickets.
- Homestay with Local family in Y Ty
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses including insurance.
- Gratuities and all other services not indicated above
- If you have an accident with the motorbike the rider will be cover the repair expenses
Day 1: Day 1: Sapa - Ban Khoang Village - Muong Hum Village - Y Ty Village. (150 kilometers / 93 miles)
Stop At: Mường Hum, Bát Xát, Lào Cai, Vietnam
+ 8:00 am: Our guide will meet you at the Reception of your hotel for a short briefing and check all the condition of the Motorbikes. Then start your journey from the hotel by motorbike and head through Sapa Town for the main Sapa - Lai Chau road.
The scenery is beautiful. You will stop at Silver Waterfall (best in rainy season) and take a short walk to middle of the Silver Waterfall. After crossing the waterfall and heading back down the steps, you will head back to your motorbike and continue the journey to the Ban Khoang Village.
Drive through Ban Khoang, a village of the Red Zao ethnic peoples who live their unique way of life and well maintain their traditional values. The village looks prosperous thanks to the combination of wet rice cultivation on the terraced fields with cardamom farming under the shade of trees in thick forest. Arrive in Muong Hum Village at lunch time and you will enjoy your lunch with a local Restaurant.
After lunch, you will get on the bike and drive to Muong Hum Village
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Y Ty Village, Bat Xat District, Lao Cai 330000 Vietnam
After visiting Muong Hum and taking a short rest here you will continue to Y Ty.
Along the way you will see the rice terraces are higher, steeper, more dramatic, and less crowded. Pass though the jungle (Bat Xat National Park) and you will arrive at Y Ty in late afternoon.
Stay overnight in Y Ty.
Duration: 16 hours
• Lunch: You will enjoy the Vietnamese food in Local restaurant.
• Dinner: You will have a delicious Dinner with local food serve by host
Accommodation included: You will stay at homestay with local family
Day 2: Y Ty village - A Lu Mountain Pass – Lung Po junction - Lao Cai City - Sapa Town (130 kilometers / 81 miles)
Pass By: Y Ty Village, Bat Xat District, Lao Cai 330000 Vietnam
After your breakfast we will start our tour at 8:00am
Get on the bike and start drive motorbike on the A Lu mountain pass the scenery on the way is fabulous the endless layers of rice terraces overwhelmed you with their glorious curving lines.
When you are 10km away from Y Ty, cool air fills your lungs and trees shade your way. A stopover is a perfect you meet more local people. Now you know that you will make it to Y Ty for sure and this is just the first step of a wonderful adventure, good things waiting in front of you and the only thing you have to do is to keep going.
Pass By: Lào Cai, TX.Lào Cai, Lào Cai, Vietnam
Driving a long the border line between Viet Nam and China Red River is the boundary dividing Vietnam and China. Both sides are visible to each other so we could clearly see a high way running through forests of the China side and sometimes big red mandarin characters on the mountains. The road was getting more and more remote, nothing on our way but sunshine, rocks, big rocks, mountain walls, trees, grasses on a side; and cliffs on another. On the far horizon, green mountain after a green mountain with clouds under a blazing sky made a whole panoramic scene
+ 12:30 Arrive Trinh Tuong village at lunch time, you will stop here and have luch in one of the local restaurant.
After luch, you will get on the bike and continue riding 40km to Lao Cai city, arrive Lao Cai city where you turn to the road 4D and drive back to Sapa
Arrive Sapa in late afternoon. End of the trip.
• Breakfast: Breakfast serve by host. Can be noodle soup or bread
• Lunch: Enjoy your lunch in one of the local restaurant with Vietnamese food.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and returns the tourist from their hotel or at the place they require in Sapa Town
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.