2-day kayaking adventure around Vaxholm in Stockholm Archipelago - self guided
Discover the very heart of amazing Stockholm Archipelago by kayak. Consisting of just about 30,000 islands and rocks archipelago is the perfect destination for a short getaway as well as holiday adventure into the Swedish wilderness. Let the archipelago delight you with the islands views, the beautiful sea and wonderful people. Enjoy wilderness cooking at its best. Try fishing, swimming and sunbathing on warm rocks. At the end of day find your own island to make your home for the night. Our kayak package includes everything you need for your kayaking holidays. You choose the date of trip. We provide all you need to create your own unforgettable adventure: spacious expedition sea kayaks, quality equipment and safety briefing. Together we will discuss the plan for the best route for your journey. From now the adventure is all yours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Top quality camping and cooking equipment
- Fully equipped expedition sea kayak (single/double)
- Safety and navigation briefing
What's excluded :
- Flights and pick up from the airport
- Food and drinks
- Discover amazing Stockholm Archipelago of Sweden by kayak. Consisting of just about 30,000 islands archipelago is the perfect destination for a short getaway as well as kayaking holiday adventure into the Scandinavian wilderness.
You choose the date of trip, we provide all you need to create your own unforgettable adventure. When you arrive, you will be provided with fully equipped sea kayak and camping equipment. We usually use double kayaks (depending on your experience and preferences, single kayaks possible as well). Our sea expedition kayaks are stable and spacious enough to fit in camping equipment. We will then make a safety briefing and discuss the plan for the best route for your journey. The adventure is now all yours!
We can meet any time during the day when kayak center is open: week days 10 - 18, weekends 10 - 17 (please let us know about time while booking).
Our package includes quality equipment:
- fully equipped expedition sea kayak (single or double) together with life jacket, paddle, spray skirt, map and compass
- tent with sleeping bag, mattress and fresh silk sheet
- set of waterproof bags for clothes
- Trangia outdoor cooking system with gas
- cutlery, mug and plate
- water container
- shovel and toilet paper
Departure Point :Skärgårdens Kanotcenter Kayaks & Outdoor, Resarövägen 10, 185 51 Vaxholm, Sweden
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.