2-Day Inka Trail to Machu Picchu from Cusco Private Services
The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu is one of the best hikes in the world because of the exquisite beauty of its natural surroundings. The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu path takes us through different ecosystems... From high Andean plains to the cloud forest this adventure allows us to explore mysterious archaeological sites, half covered with jungle overgrowth as if we were discovering them for the first time. The trek highlights with the inspiring sight of the sunrise from the peaks of the majestic Machu Picchu.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- all transportations included
- Train journey from Ollantaytambo to km 104 and return from Machu Picchu.
- One night accomodation (Inka Tower)
- Tour guide for two days.
- Lunch and dinner on the first day and breakfast on the second day.
What's excluded :
- Access to hot springs in Aguas Calientes
- Any modifications to train or hotel details
- Bus up/down the second day ($12/way)
- If you want to climb Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain (+ USD 70).
- Entry/Admission - Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes)
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Armas
Day 1: CUSCO – CHACHABAMBA – WIÑAYHUAYNA – AGUAS CALIENTES
Stop At: Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes), Signposted from main square, Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu Peru
Early in the morning we will transfer you from your hotel to the train station. The train ride will last for about 3 hours until we reach kilometre 104 where we start our trek. The guide will direct you on foot to the ruins of Chachabamba where the tour will begin. From there the journey will continue and we will pass a small and refreshing waterfall on the way to the ruins of Winay Wayna where the impressive platforms will demonstrate the skill of Andean engineering. After lunch we will continue the walk to Inti Punku (Puerta del Sol) from where we will have the first sight of Machu Picchu as a beautiful panoramic of the town on the hill. From here we will take the bus to Aguas Calientes where we will spend the night, have dinner and prepare for the following day up at Machu Picchu.
Duration: 30 minutes
Accommodation included: Condor Palace hostel, Machu Picchu vista Hotel
Day 2: MACHU PICCHU – AGUAS CALIENTES – OLLANTAYTAMBO – CUSCO
Pass By: Plaza de Armas del Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
At 5:30 am, after breakfast, we begin the trek to Machu Picchu where we will have a guided tour of the different sectors of the archaeological complex tour, including the Intihuatana or sundial, used by ancient Peruvians settlers. To climb the mountain of Huayna Picchu (optional), you can choose the 2nd group 10:00 a.m. The walk takes only about an hour, and it’s absolutely worth it, the view is breath taking and the experience will be unforgettable. We will board the train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo at 18:20, make sure to be at the station at least half an hour in advance. In Ollantaytambo there will be a driver waiting outside the station to bring you back to Cusco.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up for any hotel or hostel around to the main square (Plaza de armas).
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- minimum ten years old for children walking the Inca trail.
- It is important to bring correct footwear suitable for trekking, warm clothes and we reccomend waterproof clothing in case of rain.
- Briefing will take place one day before the trek in the hotel at 7pm, there you will receive all neccesary information for your trip.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.