2 Day Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
► Follow in the footsteps of the ancient Incas on a 2-day hike to Machu Picchu. Experience the mysterious citadel in the Andes mountains following a short expedition, ideal for those with limited time but with an interest in cultural understanding and history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Winay Wayna
What's excluded :
- Breakfast on day 1 and lunch on day 2
- Visit to the hot springs in Aguas Calientes
- Tip for the tour guides
Day 1: Cusco - Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes
Stop At: Winay Wayna, Machu Picchu Peru
Following early morning pick up between 7:45 am, catch the train from Ollantaytambo town to Km – 104 of the railroad and visit the sites of Chachabamba on arrival. Then, start your 12 kilometer walk of the Inca Trail trek and get impressive views of Wiñay Wayna and the terraced farms of the Andes. Marvel at the ruins of Choquesuysuy across the Sacred Valley of the Incas and pass the highland jungle cliffs to arrive at the ceremonial gate of Inti Punku. Get your first glimpse of the sacred citadel of Machu Picchu before traveling by bus to Aguas Calientes for your overnight stay
Duration: 30 minutes
Accommodation included: Hotel Presidente en Aguas Calientes tiene aguas caliente e incluye desayuno. (Aveces a un hotel similar).
Day 2: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Cusco
Stop At: Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Rise early to board a bus to Machu Picchu, and take a 2 hour guided tour of the citadel on arrival. Then, get some free time to explore on your own. Use the time to climb Huayna Picchu or the Machu Picchu mountains if booked in advance. Return to Aguas Calientes town where you can relax in the hot springs. Take the train back to Ollantaytambo and then return to Cusco by private car. Avail of the option to stay in Aguas Calientes for as many nights as you like and climb Putucusi Mountain, hike to the Mandor Waterfalls or explore the Machu Picchu Museum at leisur
Duration: 2 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Recogemos a los clientes del hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.