2-day Halong bay private boat trip and Bac Ninh heritage land
This wonderful two-day tour discovering Halong Bay - one of New Seven Natural Wonders of the world and Bac Ninh province which is well known as the land of Quan Ho folk songs gives you a great opportunity to admire Vietnam’s magnificent landscape, as well as enrich your knowledge about unique traditions, belief religions, interesting legends and tumultuous history of the Northern Vietnam.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer in air-conditioned vehicle, pick up & drop off at hotel
- Hotel accommodation in double/twin shared basic
- Meals: 1-breakfast, 2-Lunch, 0-Diner
- English speaking tour guide
- Private boat cruise as mentioned
- Complementary mineral water.
What's excluded :
- Other meals & drinks
- Personal expenses.
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay Cruise (-/L/-)
You will be picked up at your hotel at Hanoi Old Quarter around 8.00.a.m for the 3.5-hour journey East of Hanoi to reach Halong City, the gateway to Halong Bay. Along the way, you can pass fields of busy workers farming their rice fields by using simple traditional methods of cultivation.
On your arrival, you will get on board of a traditional junk and set sail around this gorgeous bay and among thousands magnificent islands that jut out of the sea with its stunning natural environment while enjoying lunch. You can also get a great chance to make a stop to visit one of the many beautiful grottoes.
Then, you will resume cruising to the southern part of the Bay, where you can see amazing sceneries of many strange-shaped islands such as: Fighting cock, Sea dog, Tortoise, Sail islands, pay a visit to the colorful floating village of the local fishermen as well as do kayaking to further distant area of the bay.
On this four-hour cruise, you will have an opportunity to explore Thien Cung Grotto (Heavenly Palace Grotto)
Next, you will resume sailing back to Halong wharf, driving to your hotel in Halong for checking in.
You will have relaxing time and stay overnight in Halong
Day 2: Halong –Bac Ninh – Hanoi (B/L/-)
In the morning, you will check out your hotel and leave Halong for Hanoi.
After 2.5 hour drive, you will arrive to Bac Ninh province, where your first visit is Dau Pagoda and But Thap Pagoda. Here, you can know more about the history and architecture of these two famous pagodas. Being a heart of the ancient Luy Lau Citadel dating back to the second century A.D, Dau Pagoda is thought to be the most ancient religious structure and an initial source of Buddhism in Vietnam while But Thap Pagoda preserves the stunning statue of a thousand-handed and thousand-eyed Guanyin, which is considered as a sculptural masterpiece of Vietnam.
Then, you will have lunch at a local restaurant.
Coming to Dong Ho printmaking village in Hanoi, you can see very the high and refined quality printing paintings satisfying not only domestic customers but also foreigner tourists as well as observe the daily life of locals here.
Then you will take time to visit Dinh Bang Communal House - the famous ancient communal house the Northern built in 1736 and Do Temple which was established to commemorate the 8 kings of Ly Dynasty and known for its religious and cultural traditions.
You will return to your hotel in Hanoi and end your tour with a drop-off at your hotel around 16.30.
Departure Point :Hanoi Old Quarter Hotels (in Hoan Kiem District)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Pickup and drop off at hotel in Hoan Kiem District only.
- Pickup or drop off at other locations is subject to the availability and will incur a supplement surcharge.
- Please provide us the valid email and valid mobile phone number because the confirmation will be sent to you via the email you registered and the mobile phone number will be contacted in emergency.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian,…) should be sent before your departure date.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.