2-Day Halong Bay Luxury Junk Boat Cruise Including Cooking Class and Morning Tai Chi
Take in the sights of UNESCO World Heritage-listed Halong Bay on a 2-day luxury cruise aboard a traditional junk. Swim in the bay’s emerald-green waters and kayak around its limestone karsts such as Cave of Surprises and Drum Cave, or just relax on board with a friendly and professional crew. You’ll see plenty of natural wonders from the boat and visit a few island villages for a glimpse of local life. Enjoy a cooking class, a tai chi lesson, films and several seafood meals on board, including deluxe accommodations in ensuite cabins.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (within Hanoi Old Quarter only)
- Professional guide
- Welcome drinks
- 1-night accommodation in air-conditioned deluxe cabin
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Bottled water on coach and in each cabin
- Sea-kayaking equipment
- Night squid-fishing equipment
What's excluded :
- Meals taken off the ship
- Additional beverages
- One of Vietnam’s five UNESCO World Heritage sites, Halong Bay comprises more than 1,000 limestone peaks that rise up from the emerald waters. You’ll have plenty of optional activities to keep you busy, from swimming near sea caves to kayaking through secluded lagoons to trying out night fishing. A visit to several island villages provides insight into local life on the water!
Enjoy hot and cold running water and a shower in your ensuite bathroom; a dining room and licensed cash bar with extensive wine list; adjustable sun lounges on the sundeck; a recreation area with an assortment of board games, books and magazines; and a fully staffed crew that includes a customer services manager.
Departure Point :Your hotel within Hanoi Old Quarter or at the Hanoi Opera House
Departure Time :Varies
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point between 4 - 4:30pm
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is only available within Hanoi Old Quarter. If your hotel is located outside of this area you will be met at the Hanoi Opera House
- For odd numbers of passengers, one passenger will be put up in a single room
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.