2-Day Halloween Party in Sighisoara Citadel from Bucharest
Enjoy the best Halloween ever in Dracula’s birth place – the Medieval Citadel of Sighisoara! A 2 day self guided break departing from Bucharest. The main highlight is the Halloween Party including a delicious traditional dinner, an excellent show and providing you with a truly memorable experience. Halloween party is housed in the dungeon of a historical building in the heart of the medieval citadel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation, 3* medieval hotel
- Hotel drop-off in Bucharest
- Hotel pickup in Bucharest
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan - depends on the number of travellers
- Halloween Party Open Bar between 20.00 - 01.00
- Sweets Bar and sparkling wine around midnight
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Bran Castle and Peles Castle
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
Day 1: Bucharest – Sighisoara (287 km, 4h 30m driving)
Stop At: Sighisoara, Sighisoara, Mures County, Central Romania, Transylvania
10:00 AM – Our driver collects you from Bucharest Airport or your hotel from Bucharest city center or Otopeni. Transfer to the Medieval Saxon Citadel of Sighisoara. Founded by Saxons during the 12th century, Sighisoara still stands as one of Europe’s most beautiful inhabited fortified citadels, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Sighisoara is also the place where Vlad the Impaler, the Romanian ruler also know as Dracula was born.
08:00 PM - Get ready then for the Halloween Party: a delicious traditional Romanian festive dinner washed down with fiery spirits, excellent Romanian wine and accompanied by a special program including the Ritual of Killing of the Living Dead, Professional dancers, Witchery moments and many dark surprises.
If you survive you’ll find refugee in a 3* hotel located in the very heart of the medieval citadel.
Duration: 18 hours
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
On the way to Sighisoara we'll stop to have a visit of the famous castle, Bran, also known as Dracula's Castle.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: 3*Hotel in the heart of the medieval citadel.
Day 2: Sighisoara - Bucharest (287 km, 4h 30min driving)
Stop At: Sinaia, Sinaia, Prahova County, Southern Romania
Transfer to Bucharest Airport for the return journey. Estimated time of arrival in Bucharest around 7 PM. on your way to Bucharest we will stop in Sinaia for an optional visit to Peles Castle.
*Please have in mind that entry fee for Peles Castle is not included in the tour fare.
Duration: 2 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code : Please bring your Halloween party costume
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.