2 Day Geirangerfjord Kayak Adventure
Experience what it is like to paddle in the dramatic UNESCO world heritage listed Geiranger fjord, on this 2-day trip. During these two days you will go on a scenic hike to a great campsite with stunning views over the fjord, where you will meet local heritage on old farms. The sheer size of the fjords and your humble presence is an overwhelming experience. Paddle with us and get blown away!
All kayak equipment, meals (starting with lunch on day 1 and ending with lunch on day 2), camping gear (except sleeping bag) and a guide from Norway Adventures throughout the trip, who will provide basic paddle and safety instructions before starting.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Professional guide
- Overnight accommodation in a tent under the Norwegian stars
- Breakfast on day 2
- Dinner on day 1
- Lunch, both on day 1 and 2
- All kayak equipment, as well as instructions on how to use this
What's excluded :
- Sleeping bag (3 seasons) rental, 150 nok per person. Can be booked as an add-on '. We do advice you to bring your own travel sheet/liner to put inside the sleeping bag.
- Extra assistance by us for help to plan your trip, based on the time used to help you (800 NOK pr hour)
- Possible add-ons before or after your trip, to prolong your stay in Norway. We can either book them for you or just advise you (rate as mentioned above)
Day 1: Departure into the Geiranger Fjord
Stop At: Geiranger Fjord, Geiranger, Stranda Norway
You will kayak through the stunning Geiranger fjord to your overnight camping location.
Duration: 16 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in a tent under the Norwegian stars
Day 2: Return to Hellesylt
Pass By: Geiranger Fjord, Geiranger, Stranda Norway
You will kayak back to Hellesylt through the Geiranger fjord.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Hellesylt, Norway
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For information on what to wear, bring and not to wear, please contact us through customer care.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.