2-day Experience Real Hanoi homestay
For those who want experience a countryside trip along the Red River to enjoy pleasant atmosphere and admire the fantastic view fields of sugarcane and maize along the river bank, the Red River Tour is for you. Spending a day on the Red River Hanoi, you will have an amazing opportunity to take in ancient local handicraft village of Bat Trang and stunningly architectural temples.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Homestay accommodation, private room with full equipment
- Boat trip on Red River
- English speaking guide/chef, classes, equipment, ingredients
- Entrance fees as mentioned in the program
- Water during transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Long Bien Bridge
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
Day 1: Hanoi Homestay – Cooking class
Stop At: Hanoi, Hanoi
After being picked up at your hotel in Hanoi, you will be transferred to an awesome homestay, where you will check in your cozy room with spacious balcony and large windows, double beds, internet access, TV, hot shower, fan, air-conditioner, living room, large kitchen which is fully equipped.
In the afternoon, you will have free time to meet many very funny locals and participate in optional activities: cultural exchange/cycling countryside/sports.
Later this afternoon, you can take part in a cooking class, which will help you to know more about the way the locals cook an authentic Vietnamese meal. Joining a cooking class with the chef (or the host), prepare your own meal and learn about our Vietnamese cuisine is even more interesting.
After that, you will certainly have a chance to enjoy your dinner with dishes made by yourself and see the life goes on beside the Red River countryside.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at a homestay near Hanoi
Day 2: Red River tour – Hanoi
Stop At: Long Bien Bridge, Tran Nhat Duat Street, Hanoi Vietnam
In the morning, you will be transferred to the boat wharf where you get on a small boat of a local fisherman. While it sets sail along the Red River, you will immerse yourself in fresh atmosphere, admire these stunning fields of sugarcane and maize, banana trees, green vegetable gardens along the river bank.
Going across the historical Long Bien Bridge, it is such a good opportunity for photo lovers to take nice photos of Eiffel bridge from beneath. You will resume passing and watching floating houses and understand how hard the daily life of fishermen and farmers.
You will end this short Red River trip with lunch meal at Scenic View Restaurant before checking out your homestay and be transferred back to your hotel.
The trip ends around 2 pm at your hotel in Hanoi.
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.