2-Day Colca Canyon by Bus from Arequipa Finishing in Puno
This is the best way to save time, go direct from Arequipa, Colca to Puno or vise verse and avoid being in the same round for 5 hrs.
Book your two days Colca Tour and visit one of the deepest canyons in the world in its classical way, you have the choice to take since the most basic accommodation until the most luxurious hotel In Colca Canyon, see the 3 options and decide your price and comfort.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TOUR: Bustour Colca Canyon 2 days, starting in Arequipa and ending in Puno
* In Shared group:
DAY 1: AREQUIPA / CHIVAY
From 07.30 am to 08:00 am we pick you up at your hotel and departure from Arequipa (2.325 m.a.s.l) towards north west direction. Behind the snow-covered Chachani we will see wild vicuñas, alpacas & lamas in the "Pampa Cañahuas" National Reserve. Besides we will see some birds like flamingos, ibises, andean geese, ducks and andean eagles ("Kara Kara"). We will stop at the viewing point of the volcanoes and snow covered mountains in Patapampa (4,800 m.a.s.l). We arrive in Chivay (3.600 m.a.s.l), capital of the valley. In the afternoon there is an optional visit to the thermal springs & pools in La Calera, with water temperatures up to 40ºC (this optional visit to the hot springs is for passengers staying at any hotel located in Chivay only).
Overnight in the hotel of your choice.
Day 2: CHIVAY / CRUZ DEL CONDOR / PUNO
After an early morning breakfast (06:00 a.m.) we leave for a full day excursion in the left shore. We visit some beautiful and typical towns like Yanque & Maca, colonial churches, gentle people with typical needlework dresses, hundreds of pre inca terraces still in use with andean growings like corn, quinua and kiwicha. After a 2 hours drive we get to the most visited point: “ the cross of the condor”. Here we are able to see the depth of the canyon and the flight of the condor. After lunch we travel to Puno (arrival approximately at 19:00).
On the way to Puno we have 3 stops on the tourist places: at Patapampa (view of the volcanoes) at Viscachani (resting time for toilets) at Lagunillas (lake at 4200 a.s.l.)
* At the arrival in Puno all the passengers are dropped off for free at theirs hotels located on the center of Puno City.
End of service.
• Hotel Breakfast (see below for more information)
• Tourist guide (English, Spanish)
• Entrance fee national park (70.00 Soles) Obligatory fees to be paid in cash directly in Colca.
• Hot springs fee (15.00 Soles) optional visit.
• Lunches, Dinner
For this service we use 2 transportation:
Transportation1:Arequipa - Chivay- Cruz del Condor- Chivay, (1 day and a half), it is in a touristic bus with and english speaking guide.
Transportation2: Chivay- Puno ( the last 4hrs of the second day) it is in a touristic bus also with and english speaking guide
Departure Point :We pick up from differents hoteles (only selected ones located on downtown, Vallecito or Yanahuara) between 07.30 to 8.00am
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :We drop you off off at different hoteles (only selected ones located on downtown)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A small amount of walking is involved (as optional)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.