2-Day Camping and River-Rafting Trip in Squamish
On this unique wilderness camping trip in Squamish, you’ll experience exhilarating white-water rapids mixed in with extraordinary views of the Coast Mountain Range with its many glaciers, spectacular waterfalls and abundant wildlife. This rafting adventure is an ideal experience for corporate groups, families with teens, adventurous couples and groups of friends looking for a quick and fun 2-day expedition while in the Vancouver and Whistler area.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Rafting equipment
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (you may bring your own)
- Camping gear available to rent; however, it is recommended that you bring your own
- Day 1Meet at the rafting base, the Executive Suites Hotel and Resort, where you'll meet your guides, put all your gear into the provided dry-bags, get outfitted with your rafting equipment, and load onto the bus for the drive out to the river. Once at the river's edge, the guides will explain rafting rules, techniques and safety procedures before embarking on your rafting trip.
Travel down exciting Class III and IV rapids on the Elaho River. This journey is approximately 3 hours and will take you through the beautiful Coast Mountain Range. After navigating this section of the river, the guides will bring your raft to a remote island where snacks and all your gear will be waiting for you.
In the evening, your guides will serenade you with camp songs and cook a delicious salmon dinner while you relax by the fire and gaze at the night sky. As the night ends and you tuck into your sleeping bags, the phrase "getting away from it all" takes on a whole new meaning.
The next morning, awake to the smell of freshly brewing coffee and a pancake breakfast. Pack up your camp gear and load into the rafts for a calm raft float, letting you take in the scenery in this beautiful area.
The bus will meet you at the end point and bring you back to the on-site restaurant for a light snack and a chance to look at the photos from your trip. You can also purchase a meal and beverages at the 'Rafter's Discount.' Then it's time to go home and brag to your friends about the amazing experience you just had!
Departure Point :12825 Squamish Valley Rd, Brackendale, BC V0N 1H0, Canada
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.