2-Day Budget Safari, Tarangire and Manyara
Visit Tarangire NP and Manyara NP in Northern Tanzania circuit. Tarangire Park is famous for its thousands of elephants and Manyara Lake for its tree climbing lions and flamingos. Visit this 2 fantastic parks in 2 days at an unbeatable price. Accomodation in lodge full board provided.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- International flights
Day 1: Tarangire NP Full day Safari
Stop At: Tarangire National Park, Tarangire National Park, Arusha Region
Pick up from airport or from your Lodge and transfer to Tarangire NP for a full day game drive.
Tarangire National Park is a lovely, quiet park in Northern Tanzania. It is most famous for its elephant migration, birding and authentic safari atmosphere.
The majority of travellers to the region miss out Tarangire altogether but its vegetation is so diverse enabling it to host a variety of wildlife habitats
In the evening we will leave the park and check in at your Lodge near the park.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Eileen's Trees Inn Lodge -
Mid-range lodge located outside Tarangire NP
Day 2: Lake Manyara Full day Safari
Stop At: Lake Manyara National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, Arusha Region
After breakfast in your lodge we will enter Lake Manyara NP for a full day game drive.
The Lake Manyara National park is serene and beautiful with main attractions of a rich bird life, tree-climbing lions, its elephants, and hippos that you can see at a closer range than most other places. Lake Manyara is an alkaline lake and at certain times of the year hosts thousands of flamingos and a diversity of other bird life. Although it is one of the smallest parks, its vegetation is so diverse enabling it to host a variety of wildlife habitats.
We will have picnic lunch inside the park and in the evening we will head back to Arusha for your late evening flight or your hotel in town.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Green Mountain Hotel - Mid Range Accommodation
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel/airports and house. Just send us your location and we will rightly get you there.Airports
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.