2-Day Accra to Cape Coast Elmina and Kakum National Park Tour
Join us to embark on a wonderful journey through Ghana, the land of gold, to experience the rich culture and history. Visit historic castles, museums and local communities for interactions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Entrance Fees to all listed tour sites
- Experienced speaking tour guide
- Accommodation in the listed property
- Entry/Admission - Cape Coast Castle
- Entry/Admission - Elmina Castle
- Entry/Admission - Kakum National Park
What's excluded :
- Items not listed above
Day 1: Accra – Elmina
Stop At: Cape Coast Castle, Cape Coast Ghana
Depart Accra for Elmina in Ghana’s Central Region with a stop to visit the Cape Coast Castle which was built by the Swedes in 1652 and later taken over by the British for a conducted tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Elmina Castle, Elmina Ghana
In the afternoon, you would visit the Elmina Castle; which was built by the Portuguese in 1482, for a comprehensive guided tour. View its distinct architecture and features. Check into your hotel and rest of day is free to relax on the beach.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Elmina, Elmina, Central Region
Early evening, go on a panoramic tour through the ancient town of Elmina. At the harbor you will see the colorful fishing canoes getting ready to go to sea for another night’s task of fishing. This is a perfect photo opportunity.
Duration: 30 minutes
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at a 3 Star Beachfront Resort or Similar
Day 2: Elmina - Kakum - Accra
Stop At: Kakum National Park, Cape Coast Ghana
After breakfast, visit the Kakum National Park, home to Africa’s only aerial walkway. Go on a walk of the “Kuntan Trail” with its countless trees with medicinal properties to experience the “Canopy Walkway” suspended 100 feet from the forest ground for a panoramic view of the flora and fauna of the remaining vestiges of the Guinea rainforest.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :West Hills Mall, Mankessim - Accra Rd, Ngleshi Amanfro, Ghana
Traveler pickup is offered
Our staff would be branded in Hausa Tours Polo ShirtAirports
- Kotoka Airport, Accra Ghana
- Tema Port, Tema, Ghana
- Takoradi Port, Takoradi, Ghana
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.