2 Cenotes Adventure from Tulum - Small Group - All Inclusive
This is the special selection of Tulum's most popular dive & snorkel locations: the cenotes - the must-visit spots of Riviera Maya. With small groups of 3-4 people max, you can have a unique personalized experience. All is included in the price: equipment rental, cenote entrance fees, transportation, etc., so you can just have fun & enjoy your tour to the fullest. Choose from three different adventures: non-divers can enjoy 2 snorkel tours in the famous Dos Ojos & Casa Cenote, or why not even make their first PADI discovery dive in Casa Cenote & then have a snorkel tour in Dos Ojos? Open water certified divers can enjoy 2 scuba dives of 1 tank each (40 minutes each) in these two amazing cenotes. Ko'ox! Let's go!
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan - to and from the cenotes
- Refreshing drinks
- If you have a reusable water bottle, you can refill it in the shop for free
- Snacks & Fruits
- Free GoPro & Video lights rental
- Local Guide & Dive master
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Use of high quality dive equipment + free Nitrox 32 (for scuba divers only)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- The tour begins at 8:00am at the dive shop location in Tulum. If you are staying in Playa Del Carmen or Puerto Aventuras, we can also meet you at our other pick up locations, just make sure to let us know - make sure to write it in the comments. Your guide will be waiting for you with all the equipment checked and ready. We will get on the pickup truck and head off for the cenote adventure.
The first cenote you'll visit will be Casa Cenote. It is located at 10 km north from the pick up location. Your free time in Casa Cenote would be about one hour. Those having a Discovery dive will have all instructions and equipment set up and then enjoy their first dive of 40 minutes. Casa Cenote is a dream come true for snorkeling and divig - open air cenote with emerald green waters. It feels as if you are swimming underneath a jungle - going past mangroves in crystal clear waters with incredible play of light reaching its rocky bottom. Casa cenote is home to blue crabs, tarpon fish, barracudas, snapper and small fish.
After Casa Cenote you will visit the famous Dos Ojos - it means 2 eyes in Spanish, as it resembles a pair of eyes when looked from above. What's underwater is even more impressive. Open water certified divers will try the Barbie line 1 dive of 40 minutes, the non-divers will enjoy a snorkel tour in the blue and clear waters of one of the most photographed cenotes.
We will take a break and enjoy a light lunch near the cenote, before we head off to back to the dive shop or to the pick up locations - about 1pm.
Departure Point :Koox Diving, Lote 4, Av. Tulum manzana 2, Tulum Centro, Centro, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for diving is 10 years.
- No diving certification is required for snorkeling.
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in cenote dives.
- Vegetarian and lactose-free food options are available, please advise at time of booking.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.