2- Night Private Jordan Secrets Tour from Sheikh Hussein Border Crossing
Enjoy exploring the beauty of Jordan’s natural and man-made sites; meeting the different civilizations. After Sheikh Hussein Border pick-up, start by visiting Jerash, one of the most complete and best preserved of the Roman Empire. Off to visit to Petra one of the Seven Wonders of the World, and one of Jordan’s most enchanting Archaeological sites. Return to Amman and continue next day to visit Madaba the "City of Mosaics" and Mount Nebo Mount Nebo the tomb of Moses for a breath-taking view of the Jordan Valley. This Tour includes 1-night Amman and 1-night Petra in accommodation of 3, 4, and 5 stars of your choice, meals as per program, English – Speaking Driver who doubles up as your guide; as well as arrival and departure transfer for your convenience.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Transfer from Sheikh Hussein Border (Jordanian side - external gate) for arrival only
- Transfer to Allenby Bridge (Jordanian side - external gate) for departure only
- Transport by private leisure air-conditioned vehicle with English-Speaking Driver
- Meals as per program (B=breakfast, D=dinner)
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites
- English-Speaking Guide at Jerash,Madaba,Mount Nebo,Petra(Spanish-French Guide based on availability)
- 2 nights’ accommodation as per itinerary and hotel option booked: 1-night Petra, 1-night Amman
- Entry/Admission - Mount Nebo
What's excluded :
- Meals (Lunches) not specified in the program
- Gratuities – recommended
- Personal expenses
- Anything else not mentioned
Day 1: Sheikh Hussein - Jerash - Petra (D) 150 KM
Stop At: Jerash, Jerash, Jerash Governorate
Transfer to the magical roman city of Jerash, one of the most complete and best preserved of the Roman Empire. A walk-through time visiting its streets, theaters, temples and other places like the Great Colonnade, the Arc of Triumph, the Oval Plaza, as well as the Temples of Zeus and Artemis.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Petra - Wadi Musa 77110 Jordan
Transfer to Petra for dinner and overnight in Petra hotel.
Accommodation included: Hotel in Petra
Day 2: Petra – Amman (B, D) 240 KM
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa, Petra - Wadi Musa, Ma'an Governorate
After breakfast, visit the Nabatean Red Rose City of Petra, which is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. A city carved in stone more than 2000 years ago to dominate the trade routes of ancient Arabia. First, you will walk the “Siq”, a narrow path of 1.2 kilometers, which is the main entrance to the city. At the end of the “Siq”, you will see the treasury "El-Khazneh" - which was believed to hold countless treasures. The first view of the "Khazneh" is breath-taking. Other monuments you will visit are the Theatre, the Byzantine Church, and the Royal Tombs. Free time for lunch on your own expense. Climb either the Monastery or the High Place of Sacrifice, if time permits.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Amman, Amman, Amman Governorate
Drive back to Amman. Dinner and overnight in Amman hotel.
Accommodation included: Hotel in Amman
Day 3: Amman – Madaba – Mount Nebo – Allenby Bridge (B) 95 KM
Stop At: Madaba, Madaba, Madaba Governorate
Breakfast. Departure to Madaba the "City of Mosaics" where you will visit the church of Saint George which houses the map of the Holy Land made in 571 D. C.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mount Nebo, Madaba Jordan
Continue to Mount Nebo, known as the tomb of Moses, from whose summit a magnificent view of the Jordan Valley, and visit its Franciscan Church. Then transfer to Allenby Bridge for departure.
Duration: 45 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Sheikh Hussein Bridge Road, Sheikh Hussein Bridge Rd, Jordan
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :King Hussein Bridge Border Crossing, Israel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Confirmation with the booked hotel names will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with paying adults. Maximum 2 children per room.
- Order of visits may change.
- Once your purchase is complete, contact your local operator (emergency phone number, email address, etc.) for more information to organize pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- For the visa exemption service, kindly contact the local operator: send your full arrival and departure details with your passport copies for meet and assist service upon arrival.
- For Jordan Pass holders: Please inform us to reimburse the entrance fees in destination.
- Jordan Pass holders do not require meet and assist service for visa exemption, since free visa included.
- Visa price from Sheikh Hussein is 10 JOD which is 15 USD per person.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Most local hotels in Jordan except 5 stars franchise hotels do not offer alcohol, if you do not wish to stay in a dry hotel please contact Zaid Tours and Travel.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- These measurements will be updated in accordance with the Health Ministry regulations
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.