1"ZJJ Surrounding" Day Trip-Sitting Dragon Gorge Or Red Stone Forest+Furong Town
This is a great combined tour for to experience different nature and culture at Zhangjiajie surrounding area.It is a less travaled route for travelers who want to search something new and differenct out of the classics. You will enjoy this wild day.
For fitting the schedule,tour participants are supposed to arrive 1 day before the tour starts or at morning of the traveling day. No worry,the arrival pickup&departure dropoff are both included.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry Tickets,An English Speaking Guide
- Entry/Admission - Zuolong Gorges
- Entry/Admission - Wangcun Falls
What's excluded :
- Hotel,Meals & Other Personal Expense.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zuolong Gorges, Hexi Town, Guzhang County 416304 China
Surprisingly, to most of my past client, Sitting Dragon Gorge hidden in the deep mountain area turns out to be their favorite spot in western Hunan, because it’s where they can enjoy a fun nature adventure and have an authentic culture experience by interacting with locals in their village. The 1st part of the tour is a 1.5 hours’ hike-up with iron chains in a narrow but beautiful gorge decorated by waterfalls and green-covered stones.when the hike up ends on the top, we will see 2 pretty villages,where we can begin the 2nd part of tour activity: a lovely home stay offered by hospitable Tujia people. For one day and one night, we really join in their life to feel the interesting difference of living style.. They cook or they teach us to cook food picked from their backyard, it cannot be more healthy. At night, it’s so quiet that you can hear a needle dropping also make it a place to listen to the wind and rain, a place to escape from the disturbance of city. when wake up in the morning, we may feel ourselves being purified in heart. This is a great great spot for a really special travel experience combining nature and culture. Personally, My favorite, too.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Wangcun Falls, Wangcun Town, Yongshun County 416707 China
The original name of this place is called Wangcun . Historically, It’s 1 of 4 famous old towns in Western Hunan,and used to be very prosperous since it was the most important port when waterway was still the main transportation in ancient times. Now it’s still well-preserved in shape.However, Wangcun owns its fame by a controversial movie named “Furong Town”, it is the one of the best movie in all time of history.Due to the content is about how the people’s life is impacted by political changes during some special periods of China.So the movie has been banned .but it doesn’t change its excellence at all. Wangcun is the very shooting spot of this movie, then it get a new name
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup at spot that's most convenient for travelers such as hotel/airport/train/bus station,etc.Find the people holding your name to start the tour.Airports
- Dayong Airport, Zhangjiajie China
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.