1night 2days Express Kruger National Park Safaris
2days Express Kruger National Park Safaris, Mpumalanga Province.
Enjoy the Big 5 and other game species.
The rate includes accommodation, guided transport, breakfast and dinner.
Tour will depart not later than 07am and will depart the Kruger the following day at 13:00
This tour is suitable for persons who doesn't extra more days to do the extended safaris
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Johannesburg, Pretoria, Nelspruit, White River, Hayzview, Malelane and Emalahleni)
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Kruger National Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- The world-renowned Kruger National Park offers a wildlife experience that ranks with the best in Africa. Established in 1898 to protect the wildlife of the South African Lowveld, this national park of nearly 2.5 million hectares, SANParks - Kruger National Park is unrivalled in the diversity of its life forms and a world leader in advanced environmental management techniques and policies. Truly the flagship of the South African national parks, Kruger is home to an impressive number of species: 336 trees, 49 fish, 34 amphibians, 114 reptiles, 507 birds and 147 mammals. Here you can enjoy your game viewing in an air-conditioned vehicle accompanied by well experienced guide.
1. Pickup from your area of residence in the morning or airport
2. Transported from the fully air-conditioned vehicle with qualified guide
3. Breakfast and dinner included
4. Entrance fees and park conservation fees included
Day 1: Nelspruit or Johannesburg or area of your pickup - Kruger National Park
Guests are met upon arrival at Kruger Mpumalanga International or OR Tambo International Airport or place of residence then transferred to Kruger National Park with lunch stop on the way. On arrival we will do a game drive to our camp for overnight. Check in at Skukuza Camp or any other camp depending on the availability. The park offers some of the best game viewing in the world.
Overnight: Skukuza Camp or similar- Dinner
Day 2: Kruger National Park – Johannesburg
Start the morning with a game drive. We then enjoy our last bushveld brunch before departing for Johannesburg at 13:00. Late afternoon arrival in Johannesburg or Nelspruit or OR Tambo International airport with fun filled memories.
Departure Point :Please provide with your departure location
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Please send us the return location
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.