1hr ATV Adventure & Whale Watching Combination Tour from Reykjavik
Save time and experience these two activities in one day in only 8-hour total time from Reykjavik.
You will be picked up by the ATV operator and driven to their brand new headquarters with free hot coffee available. These headquarters is the most advanced in it's field.
You will begin the day by being briefed by the atv operator and they will teach you on how to operate the ATV and safety instructions. Then you will be driven through Icelandic nature and make your ascend to Reykjavik Peak Mountain.
This is a 1-hour ATV adventure through the Icelandic wilderness, experience a amazing view over Reykjavik.
Afterwards you will be dropped off the Whale Watching. You should have some time to get some light lunch downtown as their HQ is downtown. After the tour the Whale watching team will drop you off at your hotel.
This tour is combined with both the most experienced ATV operator & Whale Watching in Iceland.
ATV Group Maximum : 20 Persons
Whale Watching boat takes up to 200 Persons
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup
What's excluded :
a perfect combo tour in Reykjavik City, start your day with a 1hr Offroading ATV adventure through Reykjavik peak Mountain with stunning views of Reykjavik peak Mountain. after the ATV adventure will your guide drive you to the old Harbor located in the heart of Reykjavik where the next adventure will take place, the exciting 3hr whale watching tour with our partners Elding.
On the whale watching tour will you be mesmerized by the stunning views of the Reykjavik peninsula. Pay attention to jumping Humpbacks and many other whales swimming by, its common to see minke whales, humpback whales, white-beaked dolphins, and harbor porpoises.
• Safari Quads, Lambhagavegur 19, Reykjavik 113 Iceland
• Aegisgardur, Eyjasloo 5, Reykjavik 101 Iceland
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from all hotels in Reykjavik City. You will need to send us your accommodation details in Reykjavik City. If your hotel is at a no-pick up zone. You will need to be assigned to a bus stop. You need to be ready at 09:00. The pickup is between 09:00-09:30.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Pricing is based per person 2 people riding on one ATV quad bike
- Most travelers can participate
- Children ages 8 and up are only permitted to ride as passengers on the ATV quad bike
- A full valid driver’s licence is required to drive the ATV quad bike
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We at Safari are taking the risk and therefore taken measurements to prevent further spread of COVID-19 very serious. The health of our customers and employees is our utmost priority. Therefore, we have adjusted our procedures to meet the requirements given by the Directorate of Health.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.