1968 Single and Double Track Bike Tour
Along the ride you will get to ride over some of the lava flow from the 1968 eruption, you will even see some craters and remnants of giant rocks that flew from the volcano!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of bicycle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Arenal Volcano
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arenal Volcano National Park 21007 Costa Rica
These private trails offer single and double track riding that starts in the National park at the foothills of the Arenal Volcano. This 16km trail offers a variety of terrain to keep everyone excited and get your adrenaline going! Short inclines, cruising descents, some technical descent and corners. This trail will take you through farmlands, deep rain forest, rivers, and mud puddles. Along the ride you will get to ride over some of the lava flow from the 1968 eruption, you will even see some craters and remnants of giant rocks that flew from the volcano! Howler monkeys, toucans, coatis and egrets may come out to greet us on the ride. Enjoy incredible views of the volcano throughout the ride. (Weather permitting). Mountain bikers favorite tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :La Fortuna, Provincia de Alajuela, San Carlos, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.