16-Mile Combo: Snake River-Scenic and Whitewater Trip
The best of both worlds! 16 miles of scenic floating and whitewater rafting in a 14-person raft. Ease into your day on a beautiful 8-mile scenic lunch float which will take you to West Table Creek, where you will have the opportunity to leave your camera and any clothes you'd like to keep dry on the bus. This will be followed by the coolest thing you'll do all summer! For the trip finale you will plunge through 8 miles of rapids at every turn along the Snake River. Legendary rapids like Big Kahuna, Lunch Counter and Cottonwood are waiting to soak you!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jackson Hole Whitewater, 945W Broadway, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
The meeting location to start your adventure!
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :945 W Broadway, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply; There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements; In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If the scenic portion is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund; Whitewater trips are rarely cancelled
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.