1.5 Hours Chinese Painting and Shaanxi Folk Art Overview With Calligraphy Lesson at TangBo Art Museum
TangBo Art Museum not only boasts a collection of ancient paintings throughout different periods in Chinese history, but also curates a selection of Shaanxi folk art and works by contemporary artists associated with Xi’an Academy of Fine Arts. You will enjoy a guided tour of overview on Chinese art history before taking a calligraphy lesson. This is a perfect experience for art lovers!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided tour of introduction on Chinese art history and Shaanxi folk art
- Calligraphy lesson
- Entry/Admission - Tang Bo Art Museum
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Chinese calligraphy learning and other cultural experiences.
Departure Point :TangBo Art Museum
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :TangBo Art Museum
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.