1.5-hour Dolphin Sightseeing Cruise from Tampa
Did you know that Tampa Bay is home to over 600 Atlantic Bottle-nose dolphins? On this 1.5-hour cruise, your captain and guides will teach you have to spot dolphins making you an expert by the end. You can choose from morning or afternoon departures to fit your schedule.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 1.5-hour sightseeing cruise
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Parking in front of building (parking charges apply)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tampa Water Taxi Company, Harbour Island, Tampa, FL 33602
After boarding your cruise, you'll travel out in the bay to see pods of friendly Atlantic Bottle-nose dolphins. Your captain will bring you to areas where these dolphins spend their day feeding, playing and raising there young. Just outside Tampa's downtown is the nursery for Tampa Bay's dolphin population where mothers and calves frolic the day away.
Your guide will explain the daily life and habits of the dolphin on this 1.5-hour cruise. When your guides spot the pods of dolphins, the boat will stop within 30 feet (10 meters) or less as the guides have ways to get them to come right to the boats. Keep your cameras ready as you will see dolphins closer than you ever thought. You will be a master of dolphin spotting by the end of your cruise!
After seeing the dolphins you'll head back to to downtown Tampa, cruising the channels and river and learning about the great city of Tampa.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Tampa, Tampa, Florida
Our tours are a once in a lifetime experience. The captains spot the dolphins every trip. Keep your cameras at the ready as the dolphins will be closer than you ever thought. Your tour starts out taking you past the homes of the rich and famous on you way to the bay were the dolphins live.
Departure Point :PWT3 - History Center/Amalie Arena, Tampa, FL 33602, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Covid-19 Health operation for our tours. We have lowered the capacity of our vessels from 45 to 15 to allow for social distancing of each group on the boat. Our boats will be sanitized between each departure. ALL guests are required to wear a face covering (nose and mouth) at all times. Boarding will be refused to any guest not wearing a face covering without a refund. We care about your and our staff's health. So Thank You for your cooperation it is appreciated.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- guest will be separated into group seating with members of there party
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.