15 Days Private Grand Heritage Rajasthan Tour
Rajasthan is a treat to the senses. The royal state not only pleases its guests with their absolute breathtaking forts and palaces, lakes & gardens, Rajasthan Rural stay, Royal wedding, Rajasthan Photography Tour, Hot Air Balloonig timeless sandy expanse of the desert, there are amazing options of adventures. The land of brave warriors has recreated their era of the valor and courage with adventure activities.
per adult from
What's included :
- 15x Breakfast
- 14 Nights Accommodation as per itinerary.
- Breakfast at All Hotels.
- 01 Bottle water per person per day.
- Professional English Speaking guide. (Language Guide Available on Request on Additional cost)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Private tour.
- Round-trip private transfer.
- Transport by private A/C vehicle.
- Entry/Admission - Fatehpur Sikri
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Lunch and Dinner
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Jal Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Patwon ki Haveli/ Patwa Haveli (Kothari's Patwa Haveli)
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Arrive Delhi
Departure Point :Dependent upon flight arrival All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
From New Delhi International Airport or Delhi City Hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 01 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.