14-Mile Scenic Float Trip: Snake River with Grand Teton Views
Enjoy 14 miles of scenic floating from our exclusive Snake River Ranch access downstream to our private take out. You'll see views of the Tetons, Snake River and Gros Ventre Mountain ranges along the way. Located just outside the southern boundary to Grand Teton National Park, you'll see a perspective of the Jackson Hole valley that compliments your time inside the national parks. Your guide does all the work, so you can relax, identify birds, look for wildlife and photograph all the beauty the Snake River has to offer!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- All required safety equipment
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jackson Hole Whitewater, 945W Broadway, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
The 14-mile float is on the beautiful and private Snake River Ranch running from May 3rd through June 10th. With the majestic Tetons as your backdrop kickback and relax while your guide does all the work.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Jackson Hole Whitewater, 945W Broadway, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cameras are encouraged
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.