14 days Farmer Community Tour in Nepal
Your tour will begin with what is a relatively easy trek through the hills of Dhading. You will walk at a leisurely pace for between 4-5 hours each day, enjoying the opportunity to get closer to the Nepalese nature, discovering the incredible mountain views and lush green hillsides that the country is so famous for.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Lunch / dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- The life of a farmer in Nepal can seem idyllic: whilst the work is hard and the days long, working outside surrounded by some of the most beautiful scenery in the world looks truly blissful. Wonder if the simple life of a farmer is for you? This is your opportunity to find out!
Discover Local Life
The diverse nature of this tour means that it is a wonderful opportunity to discover so many unique aspects of Nepalese life. When you arrive at our farming community destination you will meet your host family who will host you during this 3-4 day home stay portion of your adventure. This will give you the chance to learn more about their lives and their daily activities whilst also joining them to work on their farmland. Depending on the season of your stay, this work will vary but could include activities such as ploughing the fields with the help of oxen, planting the rice or harvesting when it’s time for the crops to be sold.
Once your home-stay is over we will return from the foothill farming community, trekking again by foot, giving you the opportunity to enjoy close up views of Mt. Ganesh Himal, Mt. Manaslu and the Annapurna Himalaya range. The uniquely local nature of this tour means that you will experience an incredible aspect of Nepalese life that very few people get to enjoy.
• 4 nights in Kathmandu with exploration of cultural heritage sites of Kathmandu
• 5 days hiking in mid-hillside of Dhading with tented camp in local villages
• Discover unique aspects of Nepalese life
• 2 nights in Pokhara, the lake city
• 2 nights in Chitwan National Park with jungle activitiesOutlined Itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel, inclusive of breakfast.
Day 02: Guided tour of cultural heritage sites of Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel, inclusive of breakfast.
Days 03 - 07: Drive to Adamghat (38 k.m, 2 hours drive); west of Kathmandu valley and start your hiking from here after crossing the suspension bridge over the Trisuli river and your overnights stop will be at Sunaulo Bazar, Jurethum, Dhuwakot; and Jyamrung, which are parallel hillsides, situated at around 1500 meters above the sea level. Overnights at tented camp with full board meal.
Days 08 - 09: Drive to Pokhara by Jeep / car (140 km / 6-7 hours drive). Overnight at hotel, inclusive of breakfast.
Days 10 - 11: Drive to Chitwan National Park (175 km / 6-7 hours drive). Overnight at one of the resorts with full board meals.
Day 12: Drive to Kathmandu (175 km / 6-7 hours drive). Overnight at hotel, inclusive of breakfast.
Day 13: Leisure day / shopping in Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel, inclusive of breakfast.
Day 14: Departure
Departure Point :Kathmandu Suite Home or office of Nepal Hiking
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.