14 Days - Everest Base Camp Trek Full Board Service
Everest Base Camp Trek –Trip Profile
Budget-friendly itinerary as you want you can customize.
All meals included (breakfast, lunch & dinner).
Your own choice of meals according to the context.
Thrilling mountain flight to & from Lukla.
Stunning views of Mount Everest & other 8000m-7000m peaks, Khumbu Icefall.
Hike up to Kala Patthar(5555m), Everest Base Camp(5365m) & traverse through Khumbu Glacier.
Walk past the scenic Sagarmatha National Park & experience Sherpa culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Standard twin-sharing accommodation in three-star hotel in Kathmandu including breakfast (2 nights).
- Guesthouse accommodation during the trek in mostly twin-share and occasionally dormitory-style rooms
- All standard meals during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- Local English-speaking trekking guide having licensed. An experienced, English-speaking
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek
- National Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking.
- Free HAN T shirt, bag and Hat.
- Official expenses.
- Welcome dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- All Domestic flights and airport tax as listed in the itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as applicable
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government and local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mt. Everest Base Camp Trekking
What's excluded :
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu. Depending on your budget, it may cost about USD 15 to USD 20/ person.
- Travel Insurance (compulsory!), which covers emergency high-altitude rescue and evacuation
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Nepal entry visa
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Personal trekking equipment (click on the Equipment tab).
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses that are not mentioned in the 'Price Includes' section.
- Any extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure
- Cost arising out of landslides, road blockade, and rescue of any form, cancellation of flight
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mt. Everest Base Camp Trekking, Kathmandu 00977 Nepal
The Everest Base Camp Trek is rated as one of the best adventures in the world by Mt Everest Hikers and adventurers. Full of Himalayan peaks, glaciers and along a scenic road with spectacular views of the Sherpa village,
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free Pickup & Drop from Airport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.