13 Days Adventure in Tanzania - Trekking and Wildlife Safari
This is a wonderful tour package that will give you an exciting opportunity to visit the most beautiful parks in the Northern Tanzania. This package will include visiting the endless plains of Serengeti National Park where you will be able to see all the big five and also Tarangire National park for huge number of elephants and the Ngorongoro Crater locally known as the garden of animals which offers a good chance to spot the big five.
The Machame Route, with its diverse landscape and fantastic views, offers a unique experience to test your will power, fitness finesse and mental strength. The route takes you through lush rain forest, where colobus monkeys roam, into heath and moorland, with its many ferns and ericas, until finally reaching the icy caps of the mountain top. The varying altitudes on this 7 day tour as well as a little help from lady luck offers a good environment for acclimatization, enhancing your chances of reaching the summit.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 11x Breakfast
- 10x Dinner
- 12x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 12 nights
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Arusha – Machame Gate (1,790m) – Machame Camp (3,010m)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up clients on your hotel
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.