13-Day Private Hiking Experience in Annapurna
Annapurna Base Camp lies in the focal western part of Nepal. Favored with probably the most perfect perspectives on the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri run close by Machhapuchhre, it is the most mainstream trekking goal in Nepal.
Because of the numerous water assets, you will most likely observe numerous streams, waterways, and magnificent cascades in this trek. You will cross these waterways and streams in suspension connects that make your trek very exciting.
You will trek along numerous rhododendron woodlands while you are under the premises of Annapurna Conservation Area. These woods are homes to different creatures like snow panthers, musk deer, Himalayan Tahr and so on. Thus, you may get the chance to see these creatures in their wild amid your trek.
You can likewise investigate two of the most well known urban communities Kathmandu and Pokhara-amid your trek to Annapurna Base Camp. These two urban areas are loaded with numerous religious, normal, and social magnificence.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Annapurna mountain range consists of six magnificent mountain range at an elevation over 7,200 m. The mountain range consists of Annapurna I to Annapurna IV, Gangapurna and Annapurna South.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.