12 People Guided Tour: Vatican, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
Accompany us on this exceptional journey in a 12 people group and enter to the astoundingly beautiful Vatican City, home to some of the most famous collections of art & architecture in the world.
Be lead by your professional guide who will bring to life the fantastic art, history and architecture housed within the walls of this beautiful city's 7 km of galleries, chapels and rooms.
On your tour, you will beat the crowd skipping the long ticket lines and join us on an emotional experience through the incredible collections of the Vatican Museums and then move on to the Sistine Chapel and see Michelangelo painted ceiling described in detail by your professional tour guide in a small semi-private experience.
After this, you will be escorted in St. Peters Basilica from a priority access to explore it at your own leisure.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional, Certified Guide
- Headsets to hear your guide clearly
- Priority access to St.Peter's Basilica
- Professional art historian guide
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Via Leone IV, Roma RM, Italy
You will meet your guide at our office.
The office is just 200 m (660 ft) from Vatican Museum main entrance.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
The 110 acres that comprise the Vatican City are home to some of the most famous tourist destinations in the world. The global centre of the Catholic religion attracts millions of fervent religious supporters and interested visitors each year. As you pass the famed Pontifical Swiss Guard, the Pope’s security force since 1505, you’ll enter perhaps the most recognizable plaza in the Western world: St. Peter’s Square.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
The Sistine Chapel has drawn admirers from around the world for over five hundred years, ever since the completion of Michelangelo’s great Sistine Chapel ceiling. The magnificent frescoes that makeup Michelangelo’s famous ceiling include The Creation of Adam, an iconic depiction of a Biblical scene; only Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa matches its artistic significance. To be admired in silence, the Sistine Chapel provokes awe among its visitors with breath-taking art and architecture in all directions. In order to prepare you for the grandeur of the Chapel’s interior, our guides will offer a helpful history of the art inside and provide orientation to better direct your exploration.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
After this you will be escorted, through a priority entrance, in St. Peters Basilica, the greatest piece of Renaissance architecture as well as being the largest church in the world, to explore at your own leisure.
Departure Point :Via Leone IV, 6, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Saint Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- The tour reservations have strict timing. To join the tour you are required to be at the meeting point for check-in at least 30 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
- If you arrive late for the meeting time, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again. As per "No Show" rules you will not be entitled to a refund.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Please be advised capacity regulations and security may delay the tour departure This could also influence the smooth running of the tour especially on national holidays and events.
- Cancellations, changes or issues due to weather, security and events held by the monument are beyond our control and are directly decided by their administration team. These issues will be reviewed by us and dealt with on an individual basis but are the responsibility of the monument.
- All visitors must pass through the monument/attraction security check please allow at least 20 minutes to clear security.
- The exact timings and reservations can vary, dependent on the monument/attractions administration offices availabilities and decisions on the booking day and can be subject to last minute changes. Departure time can differ up to 20 minutes from your selected time.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- All clients will be asked to show a photo ID, you must bring a photo ID to be allowed into the monument.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pets are not allowed inside the venue
- On Wednesday, due to the weekly Papal Audience, and on religious ceremony there is a possibility that St Peter's Basilica will be unavailable during which the access to St Peter's Basilica is closed.
- We can’t be held responsible in case of sudden closure of the Saint Peter’s Basilica or any other room inside the Vatican Museums without notice, as this is a decision of the Vatican Administration itself and we have no control over it.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.