12-Hour Day Tour to Alexandria from Cairo Giza Hotels
Enjoy a day trip to Alexandria from Cairo. Visit the catacomb tomb, Pompy's Pillar, Libaray of Alexandria, optional stop for lunch sea food
citadel of 15th century then back to Cairo.
Private tour exclusively for your party: Ensures a personal experience Led by an Egyptologist guide who can share information and insight Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your hotel See multiple historic sites in a single trip
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- private car
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
What's excluded :
- entry fees
- Entry/Admission - Bibliotheca Alexandrina
- Entry/Admission - Pompey's Pillar
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bibliotheca Alexandrina, El Shatby, Alexandria 30100 Egypt
Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo and drive you to Alexandria. Alexandria was founded by Alexander the great 333 B.C ON Mediterranean sea.
Start with New library of Alexandria, the biggest library in the world now with 8 million books (entrance not included) before visiting the citadel of Qitbay (only external views) of 16th century on the same Site of lighthouse one of the seven wonders of ancient world. You
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pompey's Pillar, Al Karah WA at Toubageyah WA Kafr Al Ghates, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
will then visit pompys pillar and catacomb tomb of 1st century that looks like the catacomb tomb of Rome. You will then move onto visit the unknown soldier of Alexandria, the statue of Alexander the great, drive along the Cornish to see the whole city passing over bridge of stanly land mark of modern Alexandria 30 km. Back to hotel in Cairo.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.