12 Days of Beijing-Xi'an-Shanghai-Yangshuo-Hong Kong Trip
This tour provides you with the best experience of China in 12 days. By crossing the country, you will visit the 4 most popular cities of China. Go from the power of the Great Wall to the bright lights of Shanghai, stand face-to-face with the Terracotta Warriors, go through the scenery of Yangshuo to the bustling modern metropolis of Hong Kong. Discover China's natural and cultural highlights with the perfect combination of attractions. This tour also includes activities and free time to let you explore.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Accommodation as per itinerary (3-star Hotel in the center area of each city)
- Flights, overnight trains and bullet trains as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Each city has a different professional licensed guide
- Transport by private vehicle (5-19 seats private vehicle, depend on the number of group people)
What's excluded :
- Flight to Beijing
- Flight to leave Hong Kong
- Day 1 Beijing
Arrive at any time. Your guide will pick you up at the airport arrivals (or your own prearranged centrally located hotel in Beijing) and then take you to the hotel where you may start your great adventure.
Day 2 Beijing
Take metro to visit the Tiananmen Square, then explore the ancient imperial palace, Forbidden City. In the afternoon, visit the ancient imperial garden, Summer Palace.
Day 3 Beijing-Xi’an
Set out early for the Great Wall at Mutianyu. Visit Olympic Park before boarding an overnight train to Xi'an (Deluxe sleeper ticket, 10 hours).
Day 4 Xi’an (D)
Visit the Big Goose Pagoda Temple, opt to climb the pagoda. Then visit the Shaanxi History Museum. Take an orientation walk of the bustling Bazaar, Muslim Quarter. Have a visit of a local resident's home, and learn how to make dumplings, afterwards have your self-made dumplings for dinner.
Day 5 Xi’an-Shanghai
Visit the ancient City Wall of Xi'an, opt to ride a bike along the wall. Visit the Terracotta Warriors, regarded as the 8th Wonder of the World. Then board an overnight train to Shanghai (Deluxe sleeper ticket, 15 hours).
Day 6 Shanghai
Arrive in Shanghai at noon. Have an orientation walk heading past the landmarks of Shanghai,the Bund.
Day 7 Shanghai
Visit Shanghai Museum, then go to visit the Yuyuan Bazaar and Tian Zi Fang Bazaar to experience the local people's life. At night, enjoy the Chinese Acrobatic Show.
Day 8 Shanghai-Guilin-Yangshuo
Take the flight to Guilin and transfer to a countryside town, Yangshuo. Have an orientation walk of Yangshuo in the evening.
Day 9 Yangshuo
Take a cycle tour through the countryside. Opt to have a local farmer's family meal for lunch.
Day 10 Yangshuo-Shenzhen-Hong Kong
Free time in the morning, then go to Guilin by private vehicle to catch the bullet train to Shenzhen (3 hours). Arrive at Shenzhen, then cross the border into Hong Kong, take the metro to the hotel.
Day 11 Hong Kong
Go to the Victoria Peak enjoying the view of the city. In the evening, go to the Star Avenue to enjoy the night view of Hong Kong.
Day 12 Hong Kong
Depart at any time. (A flight from Hong Kong to Beijing is not provided.)
Departure Point :Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) or your hotel in Beijing
Departure Time :Please kindly advise your prefer pick up time upon booking
Return Detail :Hong Kong
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, birth date, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Flight information to Beijing is required (or Hotel information and meeting time in Beijing is required)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.