12 Days Kenya And Tanzania Safari
This 12 Days Kenya And Tanzania Safari Combined provides a startling and mixed experience of the irresistible Kenya wild drive through the Samburu reserve, Masai Mara and the iconic wild habitat of Serengeti.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- All international air transport to and from Nairobi
- Holiday supplements during Easter, Christmas and New year
- Beverages, laundry, Visa
- Alcohol and non-alcoholic drinks
- All activities or excursions not mentioned in program
- Any Medical expenses
- Tipping to your safari crew; Safari driver / guide Lodge Porter or Waiters
- Items of personal nature and all not mentioned in cost
- This 12 Days Kenya And Tanzania Safari Combined provides a startling and mixed experience of the irresistible Kenya wild drive through the Samburu reserve, Masai Mara and the iconic wild habitat of Serengeti. Also, get to witness the famous Serengeti and Masai Mara wildebeest migration, a world wonder and most sought phenomena in East Africa.
Depart Nairobi in the morning and proceed to Maasai Mara arriving in time for lunch. Masai Mara is renowned for it’s high animal concentration and abundance. Black-maned lions, elephants and buffalo can be seen, though luck is essential for spotting leopard and rhino, which make the Big five. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Sopa/ Mara Sarova.
Departure Point :Depart Nairobi in the morning and proceed to Maasai Mara arriving in time for lunch.
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Depart Nairobi in the morning and proceed to Maasai Mara arriving in time for lunch. Masai Mara is renowned for it’s high animal concentration and abundance. Black-maned lions, elephants and buffalo can be seen, though luck is essential for spotting leopard and rhino, which make the Big five. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Sopa/ Mara Sarova.
- Full day in Maasai Mara with morning and afternoon game drives. The reserve is essentially the northern extension of Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park and is home to numerous plains game including wildebeest, common zebra and the maasai giraffe as well as antelopes like Thompson’s gazelle, hartebeest, impala and dik dik among others. All meals and overnight Sopa/ Mara Sarova.
- After breakfast Proceed to Lake Nakuru -the Pink lake referred so for it’s thousands of pink flamingos and other bird-life-it’s a Bird watchers paradise. It has a surprisingly number of animals, all the “big five” except the elephant can be seen here, arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game drives. Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru lodge
- Depart Lake Nakuru in the morning for Aberdare National park where you can find Bongo- an elusive forest antelope that lives in the bamboo forest, arriving at the base hotel[Outspan] in time for lunch. Afternoon transfer to Treetops lodge for floodlit game viewing. Dinner and overnight at a Treetops Hotel
- Depart Maasai Mara in the morning for a long but enjoyable Journey to Amboseli stopping in Nairobi for lunch. After lunch proceed to Amboseli arriving early evening. Amboseli is famous for Mt Kilimanjaro and is home to several herds of wildlife including the Elephants.Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Sopa Lodge.
- Breakfast in Amboseli and proceed to the border of Kenya and Tanzania, cross over and proceed to Arusha for lunch. After lunch, continue to Lake Manyara national park for afternoon game drive during which a fantastic array of birdlife can be seen including flamingos that breed in the lake’s alkaline waters. The park also offers a spectacular view of the Great Rift Valley and the fig forest here is a good place to see monkeys and some of the 350 species of birds that have been recorded here. With luck, you may spot the tree climbing lions for which the park is famous. Dinner and overnight at Miguga Forest Tented Camp.
- After breakfast depart for Ngorongoro crater arriving in time for lunch.Ngorongoro is famous for the Crater which is home to Several species of Wildlife.This crater resulted due to volcanic activities millions of years ago. Dinner and overnight at a Rhino Lodge.
- Breakfast and take picnic lunch with you for a full day crater tour. This visit will actually give you the highest chances of spotting the rare black rhino. The crater is 670 metres deep. The rest of the big five may be seen. Other species encountered include cheetah, grant’s and thompson’s gazelle, the common zebra, spotted hyena and wildebeest. Flamingos may also be seen on the Crater Lake. In between tracking game, you will have a break for lunch at the Ngoitoktok springs picnic site. Return to the lodge in the evening. Dinner and overnight at Rhino Losdge
- After Breakfast depart the Ngorongoro to serengeti. via the pre-historic site at Olduvai Gorge. The gorge museum has great wealth of the remains of various fauna and flora from the early man era. Continue to the Serengeti for an afternoon game drive, lunch en-route.Dinner and overnight Serengeti Ikoma tented camp.
- Full day in Serengeti with morning and afternoon game drives. The term “Serengeti” means “endless plains” in Masai language. In the central plains there are carnivores like lion, leopard, hyena and cheetah. The park is normally the scene off the annual migration of wildebeest and zebra, which occurs between the Serengeti and Kenya’s Masai Mara. Eagles, flamingo, ducks, geese, egrets, vultures, secretary birds, ibis, stork, heron, kite, pelican, crane and guinea fowl are among the birds that can be seen in the park. All meals and overnight at Serengeti Ikoma ented Lodge.
- Depart Serengeti after breakfast and continue to Tarangire national park arriving in time for lunch. Tarangire’s pythons climb trees, as do its lions and leopards, lounging in the branches where the fruit of the sausage tree disguises the twitch of a tail. More ardent bird-lovers might keep an eye open for screeching flocks of the dazzlingly colorful yellow-collared lovebird, and the somewhat drabber Rufous-tailed weaver and ashy starling – all endemic to the dry savannah of north-central Tanzania. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight Tarangire River Lodge.
- After breakfast, depart to Arusha for lunch and catch an afternoon shuttle to Nairobi to arrive in the evening and to your next destination.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.